đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Rain On Me Video

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

Guys, I literally can't unsee it now. :bradley: 

Look at Ariana's head/face @ 1:46 - :48 .

Please tell me I'm not being crazy. Look at the dancer behind her on the left, same thing happens. It feels like frames are dropping and their heads are put on the video to follow their body. :messga: (I can't describe it perfectly, I hope you get it :air: )

Crossfit

No it looks like normal :poot:

buttsicle

I just see two queens bopping what am I looking for again :poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Esteban

I kinda saw it ^^ 

Breaking News: They weren't together for filming the MV and someone added Ariana's head later, that's why she can dance!

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, TROLLGA said:

I just see two queens bopping what am I looking for again :poot:

I don't know, it feels so shaky and like it's framing very low. :air:  

Crossfit

Bon Gonzalez

I put it at .25x speed and repeated 10x but I don't see any weird or glitch happening to her face. :neyde:

Mr Ricky
Just now, Bon Gonzalez said:

I put it at .25x speed and repeated 10x but I don't see any weird or glitch happening to her face. :neyde:

It's more like the frames are choppy. Look at the dancer left behind her. :air:  As if her head is put on a body. Lowering the speed doesn't work for it to see :ally:

Crossfit

CyanDante

Watch at 2:09-2:10 in 0.5 or 0.75x speed. Gaga is giving face, while Ariana is giggling at the side. :toofunny:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Watch at 2:09-2:10 in 0.5 or 0.75x speed. Gaga is giving face, while Ariana is giggling at the side. :toofunny:

Oh that's cute I hadn't noticed!!

Kitana

its not that a glitch is happening but that it just looks like her head was pasted onto another body. the scene when both are in the frame, everyone is doing the head to the right movement, while arianas head isnt even facing to the camera, but a little to the left. body and head movements dont seem to fit 100%

You will learn respect!

CyanDante
1 minute ago, Kunst said:

Oh that's cute I hadn't noticed!!

It's a blink and you miss kind of thing. I was watching it at a reduced speed for god know's why. :laughga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

RudraCNG

Yeah, I noticed the first time too. I thought that was some kind of CG or something like that :enigma:

Archived