💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm a little bit disappointed with Chromatica

Suigetsu

Featured Posts

Suigetsu

Compared to the other albums it sounds like a filler. I thought it would grow on me, but I'm just not that into it enough I guess. 

I still remember my excitement (ATRL old days) with BTW, ARTPOP and even Joanne (I was banned since then) and this era lacks it. 

The only tracks I like from Chromatica besides ROM are Babylon and Sour Candy I guess. :saladga:

Maybe I'm getting older and that's it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom

As an old person let me tell you it’s not that :sharon:....are you listening to the same album? Did you happen to play Katy Perry instead :oprah:. Chromatica is a masterpiece :tony:

It's not age a bunch of us on ggd are holdouts from that era and love it. Congrats on the meltdown though :huntyga:

raragaga

damn that sucks bruh

Spoiler

did you accidentally skip Alice by chance? :oprah:

xoxo

Drin Lon

You liked Joanne more? Also this album despite everything going on has WAY MORE hype than Joanne era don’t know about ARTPOP I wasn’t a stan back then (was only 12 lol)

Suigetsu
Just now, Nino said:

It's not age a bunch of us on ggd are holdouts from that era and love it. Congrats on the meltdown though :huntyga:

it's not a meltdown, it's just my overall reaction for this era is a big "meh"

stream ROM for #1, tho

Modern Ecstasy2

I don’t think age has to do with it.

Anyways, it’s a masterpiece & one of the greatest pieces of work of her entire career. I hope you can one day appreciate it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Just now, Suigetsu said:

it's not a meltdown, it's just my overall reaction for this era is a big "meh"

stream ROM for #1, tho

I said what I said. :ally:

The whole album sounds like a filler, and it all sounds the same. Too much EDM and House music. But the few good songs on the album are extremely good and one of her best so im trying to enjoy that.

Cello

Try giving it a few more listens maybe? 

Gaga totally changes it up everytime, so maybe you'll really love the next album. :hug:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Cookie Tookie

This is one of her best albums. I rate it right under Born This Way. I really have no complaints other than that the production could use a bit more originality and spicing up. But even then, it’s brilliant. Growing up, I always had 90s hip hop and 90s dance music around me, and I’m glad she put her spin on that type of music and did it so successfully.

gagasicebath
Just now, MonsterMom said:

As an old person let me tell you it’s not that :sharon:....are you listening to the same album? Did you happen to play Katy Perry instead :oprah:. Chromatica is a masterpiece :tony:

Ancient person here and I definitely wouldn’t put it down to an age thing. I love it. Lyrically it’s really beautiful, vocally it’s stunning, and it’s a full cohesive journey from start to end.

Tastes change so maybe this just isn’t your sound. Nothing wrong with that, she has a discography that’s always there for a revisit if Chromatica isn’t doing it for you  :heart:

Archived