Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Song Grew On You?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Honestly Enigma. :giveup:

Something about the production, her vocals, and the lyrics translated into an ethereal, chill, bop. :gaycat:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Too early to tell but Reply was a big surprise. So far Free Woman, Plastic Doll, Enigma and 1000 Doves are my least favorites but haven't listened to the album that much, time will tell. There are no bad songs on this album.

reysus

Replay and Plastic Doll (that bridge just gets me :bradley:) have really grown on me. 911 is slowly growing on me but i dont love it as much as a lot of other stans, idk

lavenderblondee

Enigma and Fun Tonight are growing on me. :vegas: I just love the choruses.

vpez

I kinda love every song for it's uniqueness  :kara:

But Replay is replaying in my head since release :trollga: 

At first Plastic Doll wasn't my kind of song, but I'm starting to like it now after listening to the Album on loop all day.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

IAmNotHere1997

911 didn't had the biggest impact on me at first, but bitch...that chorus was stuck in my head 24/7. And now I get the song more :diane:

Sepsami

Unlike you, I was able to recognize the ethereal bop that Enigma is on first listen :bon:

Plastic Doll is my current new fav tho :giveup:

ArtGagaPop

1000 doves, Sine from above, 911. they were ok at first listen but now i love them also :firega:

heygurlhi

Babylon, had issues the first 3-10 times :neyde: but issa BOP! 

Ignore me i drink

i adored allll but to be honest im not really listening to fun tonight much, cuz its the saddest vibe imo and i dont really listen to sad songs in general,, :bradley:

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Archived