💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica / David Bowie infleunce

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

Is it just me or you can also hear the David Bowie Influence in tracks like (Babylon, Enigma? Share your opinions!

65CZ.gif  

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

johnwayne1993

Oh yesss – Bowie and Madge play huge influences on this album I think

Benji

Ever since we heard the Babylon snippet it sounded very Bowie to me, I love it.

OMonster

I can hear his influence in the whole album (aside from a few tracks). 

The backing vocals in Replay are extremely Bowie-inspired. 

I kind of wish she used that vocal technique for the top line vocal... but love it nonetheless. 

Also, in 'Enigma', the line 'we could be lovers' - I think - is inspired by 'we could be heroes' by David Bowie, since the song is about 'working out' who 'Gaga' is to her... and a big part of the 'Gaga' identity is Bowie. 

subtext / fantasy

KORG

Babylon is like Fame and Fashion together. I dont hear the madonna at all. Perhaps madge is the Mandela effect because the general population associate talking in songs with Vogue despite it not really being a good representation of it.

The Aesthetic of Chromatica, especially the scenery, gives me modern Labyrinth vibes, the goblin city's surroundings

March34th

100% has Bowie and Madonna inspo all mixed through :enigma: I absolutely love it. This whole album sounds like a retro-futuristic early 90s melodramatic/heartbreak at a gay bar on acid type feeling (in a good way):heart:

Archived