đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

She said that the two songs she heard were growers... meaning she loves them now?

End Racism Now

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah yes the reputable and respected music reviewer Ajayll. Don’t care if she liked it, disliked the video just for good measure.

Dramatica

So her conclusion: there are no tracks that stand out the most. There are no "Bad Romance" kinda songs

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I can't with this reaction

Well at least she streamed the album

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Christopher

She likes Free Woman, Replay, Sour Candy and Babylon. Interludes aside, the rest she said is gonna take a few more times to enjoy. Consider it a grade C rating. 

Dramatica
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

She said that the two songs she heard were growers... meaning she loves them now?

She probably said that to get less dislikes

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Chromatography

why do we care about this youtuber screeching for 20 min anyway?

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, Christopher said:

She likes Free Woman, Replay, Sour Candy and Babylon. Interludes aside, the rest she said is gonna take a few more times to enjoy. Consider it a grade C rating. 

I thought she was gonna at least love Fun Tonight it’s very much what she likes tf

codymonster

OMFG, ya’ll coming into this thread saying “Who cares about her.” IF YOU DON’T CARE, WHY OPEN THE THREAD ABOUT HER. Clearly people care; she has 600 thousand subscribers. Let people discuss her reaction in peace. Jesus :icega:

pedrohemg

Is she talking about her WIFI in the video? "I don't feel a connection, I'm not connecting", etc. If so, I'm not watching.

xoxo Craig

End Racism Now

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I love her videos tbh. But I don’t think you guys should care so much about her opinion. I’ve noticed she’ll dislike a song and you guys act likes she’s talking **** and bashing Gaga, when it’s clear she actually really likes and respects her from previous videos. Just because somethings not somebody’s taste it isn’t a crime. I’m excited to see what she says about the album, but if she dislikes it I won’t be upset with her, it’s just her taste.

Dayman

I think her calling the album a grower and the 4 tracks she liked are all fair. Chromatica is very different for Gaga and it's a odd first listen because the direction is so unexpected - ESPECIALLY after the Cheek 2 Cheek, Joanne and A Star is Born album stretch. It's been 7 years since she did an electronic dance album - and this one is even then still so very different from ARTPOP or anything preceding it. It's also her first album with NO piano ballad on it at all.

Archived