💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

Creyk
4 minutes ago, Gilly said:

ot; wow, some of the monsters on this site are insufferable and childish. Some of you don't understand and can't fathom someone else having a different opinion than yours. Grow up.

Why are you defending a Gaga hater? :koons:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
Just now, Gilly said:

girl, she just doesn't like the god damn album. It's not serious LOL

I am just teasing you. I am a bad kid. :)

pachinko
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Yes, drag her to the pits of monster hell. fire elmo GIF

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

because I believe everyone has a right to their opinion and that they shouldn't have to censor it because some fanbase (who, ironically, stan an artist who is all about love and kindness) BULLIES her into it?

Awakened M
7 minutes ago, Gilly said:

lol talk about taking things personal

ot; wow, some of the monsters on this site are insufferable and childish. Some of you don't understand and can't fathom someone else having a different opinion than yours. Grow up.

Take your own advice. :ladyhaha:

They can literally do whatever they want. They can have a reaction to a reaction, but it depends on what that action they take is. Simply unsubscribing is a healthy course of action. :shrug:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Creyk
4 minutes ago, Gilly said:

because I believe everyone has a right to their opinion and that they shouldn't have to censor it because some fanbase (who, ironically, stan an artist who is all about love and kindness) BULLIES her into it?

And we have a right to express our opinion about her (bad) opinion. After all, what are these videos for if not to open up a discussion? That happened here.

1 minute ago, Awakened M said:

Take your own advice. :ladyhaha:

They can literally do whatever they want. They can have a reaction to a reaction, but it depends on what that action they take is. Simply unsubscribing is a healthy course of action. :shrug:

what kind of mental gymnastics...

and ok? go ahead and unsubscribe, at the end of the day, she still won cause yall still gave her a view and by the looks of it, were PERCHED for her opinion. You were just mad it didn't agree with yours.  The more you guys discuss the video, the more it benefits her. :fan: 

palma

I hated the way she opened with BR and MTN playing to prove she’s a real monster :madge:

I used to love Ajayll but her PERIODT/BITCH schtick got old pretty quick. Sis has some questionable taste. Only enjoys songs if they’re preaching and if she “connects” to the songs. You don’t always need to connect to songs to appreciate good music. I’m not a black woman but I worshipped Lemonade (until I noticed she forgave Jay :billie: ) 

I dunno what’s it with her but superficially, I read her taste as pretty bland. I mean she cried to Daisies... I liked that song but Katy did MUCH better and touching songs before :madge: Not to mention she didn’t even make a single comment about SFA which had some of Gaga’s best lyrics and is one of the best songs she has ever delivered. I mean... :neyde:

Regina George
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

Is it good or bad? I am not turning off Babylon to hear her say "biiiitch" 55 times each minute.

tea...

6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

And we have a right to express our opinion about her (bad) opinion. After all, what are these videos for if not to open up a discussion? That happened here.

there's a difference between disagreeing with someone elses opinion vs dismissing their opinion AND them as a person. People in here are coming for HER personally, not her opinion or even saying why they disagree. Your whole argument is "this album is GOOD and if you disagree youre WRONG," which again, is childish. But you do you.

HermesGr

You can clearly see that she didn’t enjoy it that much but she chose the words so carefully cause she’s afraid of us! :huntyga:

cause we are bullies :saladga::icega:

She just wants attention. Portraying herself as a unique individual of the masses that did not like the album. Just like someone saying that they’ve never seen Game of Thrones. 
Meryl Streep GIF

Skylight
48 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Does she really deserve her own thread? Stop. 

Someone created a thread for Superjersh and no one even dared to question its existence??? 

GerMonsterNotta

She feels so tentative over most things.

If she truly likes Gaga, and likes her Pop music, why the hell isnt she bopping!?

Its been so long, grab it woman. 

Archived