life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny

I agree about the length. Anyhow, It’s so good. I feel like I can grow a dozen of new ears all over my body every time I listen to it.

Like, what up?             

👂

👂👂👂

👂  👂   👂

👂👂

👂   👂

👂       👂

👞       👞

buttsicle

I'm still baffled that people care about ha opinion so much :huntyga:

I'll be real, I didn't connect to the album much on my first listen besides the songs I already knew :vegas:

I got REALLY into every song after though, especially when I listened to it all with a friend (who hadn't heard it 'til then) and it slayed me mama :giveup:

So I understand her position, it certainly is a grower but she grows big and hard :teehee:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Red

I'm just not gonna say "bitch me too da fuk" cause I sometimes listen to Sine From Above and Alice in between

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

lavenderblondee

I wish I could but I can't. Someone delete it from my playlist. 

Mister G

Give us an extended cut of the album and all will be perfect. I’d be okay with them even being a minute longer. That’s my biggest grievance is the song lengths but I’m not too bothered because, as I contradict myself, I find myself skipping more if they’re too long.

Guillaume Hamon

She's clearly avoiding any negative comments since she got negative reactions for giving her honest opinion on rain on me and that's sad cause she's allowed to not love it...

So what if someone's not liking gaga's work anyway? She had plenty of people trashing her music/ shows/ videos/ personality etc and she'll always have these. We didn't wait for them to make our own opinion and didn't change it since.

Some people should just ignore her if they can't handle she's not liking everything gaga release. ;) 

pachinko
59 minutes ago, Skylight said:

Someone created a thread for Superjersh and no one even dared to question its existence??? 

Because he's a hunty that I crush for. Lol! 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

What was her overall opinion on the album? I didn’t seek her review out haha 

mcphee

Do we really need a thread for this girls every opinion? I'm seeing threads closed to replies by fans on this site yet what she says matters? Get out of here it an absolute joke

Varys
8 minutes ago, channel said:

Do we really need a thread for this girls every opinion? I'm seeing threads closed to replies by fans on this site yet what she says matters? Get out of here it an absolute joke

SUFFER

MedicalUnfitGrunion-max-1mb.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Gerrard174
45 minutes ago, MrGreen said:

I would give anything to hear a slightly longer version of Alice with a second verse :giveup:

Still cant believe she cut a second verse for Alice and jumped straight to bridge

And cur bridge from free woman :saladga:

BloodyM
52 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

That’s the case for almost the entire album tbh. Its biggest weakness is how short the songs are.

I agree!! And I don't get why this was done when if you look back into most house/electro pop/europop/trance music, songs are typically 5/6 minutes standard. I feel this was about the outro of 'Sine from above' mostly. 

Archived