💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

Chromatography
16 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Because stan bases tend to weaponize her worthless opinions. That's why. Do you live in a bubble?

‘twas a rhetorical question, my friend.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haldy

If anyone brigades her videos with dislikes for her expressing her oppinion respectfully, you are either a child or just spiteful. Put on Babylon and calm down.

Bleachella
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

No.

I'm talking about holding her opinion in high regard when it's not at all an educated one. This goes for majority of youtube reaction videos.

Do you know why theres 5 ads on a video she forces herself to be insincere on? Theres nothing real about this. Its business.

It's got nothing to do with my opinion on the music.

Okay... So don’t hold her opinion in high regard, that’s fine. But to attack her viciously, call for mass dislikes, and say she shouldn’t have a RIGHT to an opinion? It’s really gross and borders into cyber bullying and attacks rather than simply disagreeing.

TortureMeOnReplay
2 minutes ago, Knife said:

I can't blame her for being unenthusiastic about reviewing this album knowing that any critique she has will be met with extreme reproach, especially considering how vicious LM's were being after he reaction to Rain on Me in another video.

She's allowed her opinion. 

Was just about to say this. She's gonna be asked over and over to review the album, and she's obviously not gonna sit there and enjoy it as herself if she's gonna get harassed for her opinion. 

Daylight Jokers
6 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

It also really does not sit well with me having a plethora of white gays saying that a black woman should shut up

Why is this the most GGD response ever? You really think people are attacking her because she's a black woman? You thinking that also doesn't sit well with me. :triggered:

Damn, that was so painful to watch. It’s clear she didn’t enjoy it at all and I’d much rather hear the true opinion than watch her so careful with words not to offend the monsters. 

codymonster
9 minutes ago, Creyk said:

You guys don't see the bigger picture. As a reactor she is influencing the opinions of her more simple-minded followers. In this case, not liking what Gaga does is just not okay.

HUH? She can’t have a negative opinion about something because people follow her? Wuuuuut. That’s like saying Rolling Stones reviews have to be positive all the time, because so many people read them. That literally makes ZERO sense.

The truth is, you are insecure about whether people like Gaga or not, and you can’t handle other people not liking it, especially if they have an audience. My best advice is to just let it roll off your back. It’s only going to bother you if you let it.

GC1234
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Okay so she basically didn't like the album on her first listen. She said she needs more time with the album. She only liked 4 songs... she liked a lot of songs lyrically and vocally but didn't like them sonically. 911 was her least favourite 

I’m sorry but if anyone has 911 as their least favourite, I can’t accept that AT ALL

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

March34th

here comes the group of yall who can't accept that people don't share your opinion and are automatically disrespectful and threatening to mass dislike:vegas: stay pressed!:billie:

Lemonade

Just judging by replies here, its very clear why the reaction was uninspired. She's scared if she even says ONE thing mildly critical monsters will drag her or bully/abuse her online. I don't really know why y'all care so much? Like it's not YOUR album... I doubt Gaga even cares when she's just had a MASSIVE first day on Spotify. Girl....

AMENiCURE

As much as it hurts as a Gaga, she was being respectful this time. I wouldn't necessarily go out and leave a dislike on purpose. If she doesn't feel it at all, then she doesn't. She didn't feel many pop girlies' releases and their fanbase didn't create a messy drama. I'd just rather if we ignored it and moved on.

chromaticainmyhead

I think her reaction is pretty fair.. she‘s reserved to many of the songs bc they didn‘t click with her as much as Babylon did maybe. But that‘s actually a reaction many people have with the album on their first listen with Chromatica. It is definitely a grower though and people are already writing that they like the album much more after a few more listens, so don‘t be so hard on her. We should be thankful she still reacts to Gaga and is honest with her views.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

gagaxsebert

It’s not as bad as I thought she would be tbh. We know some people think the album is a grower (GROWmatica) so she said she’ll need at least 3 listens.

Used to be HighRoad

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, GC1234 said:

I’m sorry but if anyone has 911 as their least favourite, I can’t accept that AT ALL

Well... the verses and the pre-chorus are better than the chorus... both vocally and production wise. The chorus was a huge let down for me... its not a bad song, but kind of middle of the road.

End Racism Now

Bleachella
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

Why is this the most GGD response ever? You really think people are attacking her because she's a black woman? You thinking that also doesn't sit well with me. :triggered:

Reading comprehension is essential my dear - I didn’t say that was WHY she was being attacked. But the fact that yt gays feel entitled to tell a black woman her opinion is irrelevant, she’s unqualified to hold such opinion, and she would be better off not speaking at all or else they’re going to launch an attack on her video?? 

Like... if you don’t see how that’s absolutely gross you’re just ignoring the problem here

Archived