Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

She's so fake. She could't care any less about this album and you can see by her attitude. She thinks she's someone. Basically she needs to listen again to every track. 

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
4 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Do you not see how immature and hateful this is? Mass disliking a video because you disagree with someone’s opinion? 

It’s honestly sad how many people in this thread cannot respect others opinions. I pray you are less obtuse and disrespectful in your day to day lives.

5 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Why are Little Monsters so insecure lately? They have been instantly attacking anyone who is mildly critical of Chromatica.

If you like the album so much and you’re sure that it’s great why give so much importance to opinions you don’t agree with.

Just enjoy your album in peace and go.

You guys don't see the bigger picture. As a reactor she is influencing the opinions of her more simple-minded followers. In this case, not liking what Gaga does is just not okay.

Skylight
8 minutes ago, jorja said:

lmao did ya'll get the SHADE when she talked about Replay? :ladyhaha:

IKR! 

PanPikus

As I thought. TRASH :bye:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Pretty Savage

Guys come on that's her opinion.. You are all acting like a child. Jesus.. 

Creyk
1 minute ago, Godmatica said:

Hold on, let me put a god damn dislike to it :reductive:

That's what all of us should do.

Bleachella
Just now, Creyk said:

You guys don't see the bigger picture. As a reactor she is influencing the opinions of her more simple-minded followers. In this case, not liking what Gaga does is just not okay.

I... Let me read that again. 

NOT LIKING something isn’t okay? Is this an authoritarian state? Is having opinions only allowed when they agree with your own? 

You sound absolutely insane right now. 

codymonster
6 minutes ago, KORG said:

She is unqualified to give her opinion and have it hold any weight.

She is the equivalent to an incel reviewing ****.

How the hell is ANYONE unqualified to give their opinion on music lol?? She LITERALLY is a girl on YouTube, who loves music, and has made a name for herself since she gives very sincere and honest reactions. I care about her opinion more than most written reviews. Why? Because I respect her honesty and I like how she looks at music. Was I disappointed she didn’t like it as much as I hoped. Yes. But I’m not going to be mad or bitter towards her lol. That literally will change nothing.

and the fact that I DO care about her opinion won’t change the fact that you DON’T care, and vice versa. So there is no point being mad at people who value her opinion. Just ignore the thread about her and move on lol

Wixson

This video was dead on arrival, though. Mostly because of the hate train she experienced the last time. :air: Girl was barely breathing, literally 0% enthusiasm You can see it, you can feel it. 

Y'all people care way too much anyway. :rip: 

Bleachella

It also really does not sit well with me having a plethora of white gays saying that a black woman should shut up and not have any opinions of her own. But this is GGD so 😪

Lemonade

I'm sorry but why does anybody care lmao, you can still enjoy the album. She is entitled to her own opinion as everybody else is. Also, don't give people that little credit, if they like the album they're not suddenly gonna dislike it because Ajayll said so :ladyhaha: 

truthteller

the way she cut off the interludes that clearly ruins the flow to experience the album in full :rip:

the album is a grower, that's all i can say.

PlastiscGuy

I can't judge her. I loved Chromatica on my first listen just because it was new Gaga music, but on the second time I realized it would take some time to be able to connect with some songs.

I LOVE the album lyrically, and the production is great as well, but it takes time to love it as a whole, and not just one aspect :bradley:

PG.

Archived