life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galvon

Why y'all talk 21 pages about this person? Just because she sits behind a camera doesn't mean her opinion has more value.

Btw I didn't watch the video.

eksistents

I'd rather watch someone interesting who actually tries to find clever nuances in the songs each time. Not hear some review that was clearly made for the sake of making a review and has zero input about the songs besides "I'm not feeling it". :ladyhaha: I'd recommend watching Nina Schoefield's reaction instead (if you haven't already).

Hybrid AT
22 minutes ago, eksistents said:

I'd rather watch someone interesting who actually tries to find clever nuances in the songs each time. Not hear some review that was clearly made for the sake of making a review and has zero input about the songs besides "I'm not feeling it". :ladyhaha: I'd recommend watching Nina Schoefield's reaction instead (if you haven't already).

This one was so good! Love to see people who know what they're talking about than just shallow screaming and pretend excitement 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Magui

Still going... 21 pages... she truly is the most important music critic out there. Take notes NYT, RollingStone, etc, etc...

T3ARS
8 hours ago, KORG said:

She pays dust to god tier songs but the songs with elements (disco, gospel) that are obviously there, she liked. Wonder why.

WTF is this suppose to mean!? 

try to hide the racism a little better next time sweetheart. And miss me with the “why does it have to be about race?” You know what the **** you meant by this statement. 

you should be ashamed. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

KORG
7 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

WTF is this suppose to mean!? 

try to hide the racism a little better next time sweetheart. And miss me with the “why does it have to be about race?” You know what the **** you meant by this statement. 

you should be ashamed. 

It's supposed to mean she is basic af and can only accept Gaga when she delivers elements that are from over 30-40 years ago like she did on Joanne.

And I'm black.

Tell me, SJW, what racism am I showing today? The assumption of prejudice is literally the same mindset that racism is born from. The shame lies with you.

dit

you can tell she was ab it uncomfortable and careful with what she was saying. Monsters' attacks to her these past week got to her :cryga: ugh i hope her next Gaga reactions are more organic and comfortable

Electric Mary

I'm just going to say a few things:

1) She has every right not to like the album. House music isn't everybody's cup of tea. I personally love it, doesn't mean I'm going to attack everyone who didn't like it, how old are you really? jeez

2) idk why u give her so much importance? wtf guys she's a 600k YouTube that reacts to music releases in her living room, she's literally ONE person, and quite irrelevant  if you ask me, stop being cringe pls the way you talk about her it makes me think she works at EW or wtv

3) About the actual video: she just represents a big part of this site that's stuck in 2009 and is still dreaming for bad romance 2.0. That's hardly going to happen, let it go and I'm sure she and other people here will enjoy her work much more. I personally hope she goes full rock/metal next era and gives you even more meltdowns 

Spyro
1 hour ago, Magui said:

Still going... 21 pages... she truly is the most important music critic out there. Take notes NYT, RollingStone, etc, etc...

For a reaction person no one supposedly cares about on this site, the average thread on this site must get like 250 pages each :awkney:

Spyro the Dragon

MANiCURE 6

She might have some personal issues going on cause I find her reactions very boring. And not only the Gaga's ones... Hope she's okay.

T3ARS

Nvm. It’s not even worth being angry over #BlackLivesMatter

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Archived