💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Plastic Doll... with a feature?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

So the whole theme of Plastic Doll and its meaning got me thinking. Its not that Gaga needs a feature, nor is the song bad by any stretch of the imagination. 

But I think it would be so sickening if Gaga got Nicki Minaj for a remix of this song. Her whole image throughout her career has been about being like a "Barbie". Her fanbase is literally called the Barbz. It just makes sense to me to have someone who's always been a "Barbie Doll' to come on a song and rap about being a "doll" and the negatives that has... 

What do you guys think? Would you be here for a Nicki Minaj feature on Plastic Doll if Gaga ever did one? 

End Racism Now

Infinity Wave

What about no Plastic Doll at all? :billie:

Spoiler

I really don't like that song, only bad one on Chromatica... without it, it would be a 9/10 album imo, instead of an 8/10 :giveup:

Colourful

xoxo Craig
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

What about no Plastic Doll at all? :billie:

Hide contents

I really don't like that song, only bad one on Chromatica... without it, it would be a 9/10 album imo

Plastic Doll is a bop. Repent sinner :triggered:

End Racism Now

Damon

oh my god, i was literally thinking last night plastic doll could use some soft rap bridge to spice it up 

... and now i just sit in silence.

Glamourpuss

I wouldn't like that. I want Gaga's own take on the plastic doll theme and it's perfect as it is. :)

xoxo Craig
Just now, Antonoff said:

oh my god, i was literally thinking last night plastic doll could use some soft rap bridge to spice it up 

I mean, it would be so dope... and Nicki just seems the obvious choice as she refers to herself as a barbie doll :vegas:

Great minds think alike, bro :ally:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I wouldn't like that. I want Gaga's own take on the plastic doll theme and it's perfect as it is. :)

Fair enough, I really enjoy Plastic Doll so much as it is :vegas:

End Racism Now

Illuminati Freak

Plastic doll is fierce what’s up with the hate? That being said I’d be here for a rap with Cardi B. 

Dayman

Me and my friend said Britney - yeah she's not a vocal powerhouse. But lyrically and sound wise I think she could fit in.

BruceWayneOnMe

I don't remember any song named Plastic Doll on Croomantinashe

Knife

You did NOT just suggest that she collaborate with Nicki Minaj. Married to a sex offender Nicki Minaj. Will probably say some stupid **** resulting in her cancellation Nicki Minaj. Hard pass.

It wouldn't be a good fit for Plastic Doll, but I think her collaborating with Missy Elliot could be cool.

adorno

Im sorry but I stopped reading at Nicki Minaj 😄

on topic: yes this song itself should’ve been with SOPHIE in my opinion.

StrawberryBlond

I see your thinking but I really don't want Gaga working with Nicki, too much bad stuff going on with that woman and I don't want Gaga associated with her. Weirdly, I thought of Marina Diamandis in her Electra Heart days when you suggested this song with a feature. That would've been the perfect time for it. But for the theme of the music, how about someone like Charli XCX? Or, even though it would never happen because it's clear she distances herself from the comparison but...Ava Max? She talks about being a pretty blonde girl a lot in her music.

xoxo Craig
39 minutes ago, Knife said:

You did NOT just suggest that she collaborate with Nicki Minaj. Married to a sex offender Nicki Minaj. Will probably say some stupid **** resulting in her cancellation Nicki Minaj. Hard pass.

It wouldn't be a good fit for Plastic Doll, but I think her collaborating with Missy Elliot could be cool.

I completely forgot :bradley:  I was just thinking about her artistically and how her whole "gimmick" is... which is just like a barbie doll

End Racism Now

Archived