đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica similarities

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

I completely adore the transition between Chromatica II and 911, and it reminded me of this Benny Andersson (ABBA) produced song which I love. There's a very similar transition and it's so cool that Gaga is doing this type of things. It makes the album feel cinematic (0:34):

Another little similarity I found (Maybe it's just me), but the beginning of Replay reminded me of the beginning of this song by The Who. Amazing:

Which other similarities to other songs have you found in Chromatica (Besides Babylon and Vogue :bon:)? 

yaaaassssss!!

one night in bangkok is one of my fav songs (and vidyas) ever XD i jam all the time

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Interlude

I know everyone is saying Swish Swish is Sour Candy but I get more Anna Wintour vibes. I'm excited for a mashup of the two.

Spoiler

This is a weird comment to make but I felt Enigma would have fit on the Devil Wears Prada soundtrack :billie:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

PunkTheFunk

Gaga's verses in 911 sound a bit like the outro of the chorus in ABBA's Me and I

• 2 weeks later...

Sour Candy also has some of “Show me love” from Robin S. 
https://youtu.be/Ps2Jc28tQrw

Archived