💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I completely underestimated BlackPink (Sour Candy)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

Killa

Its bit weak, the idea was good in fact. It does sound like kpop. I like the hook. I dont like gaga singing at all. 

I missed a rap verse, could be done even if short. 

I think instead of this brat a bouncy one would be more adapt. Like mabel- boyfriend

I find myself enjoying it more tho. 

First time absolutely hated it. 

Gerrard174

I might need to partly credit the production merit to Teddy park(blackpink's producer)

If you hear closely, sour candy's production is much cleaner than the rest of album. Teddy's production is godly tier, just listen to blackpink's songs

xoxo Craig
Just now, Killa said:

Its bit weak, the idea was good in fact. It does sound like kpop. I like the hook. I dont like gaga singing at all. 

I missed a rap verse, could be done even if short. 

I think instead of this brat a bouncy one would be more adapt. Like mabel- boyfriend

Aw no... I think that song should never have been released. Its very generic and just bland :selena:

End Racism Now

Anveeroy

I love the song! :tony:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

SMILE2NE1

Absolutely loved it, and a lot of my friends who aren't massive Gaga fans are obsessed.

Killa
16 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Aw no... I think that song should never have been released. Its very generic and just bland :selena:

Cutie, at least it sounds kinda cute. And its mindless fun radio ready that seems date but who cares. I basically just remember i want a boyfriend. No ones paying attention. 

Glamourpuss

I was expecting a cringy hot mess too, but what we got was amazing. I love their voices together and the fact that Gaga isn't at the forefront on it. I like the mature sound it has and that it didn't turn out like cheesy bubblegum pop. 

Archived