💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I wanted a storyline

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

Why do you think we never got a storyline for chromatica? It’s like we never got the tribes really explained to us, we don’t really know anything about the planet chromatica. we just know it’s an album dancing through pain and being kindness punks :ally: I thought we’d get a little short clip or mini movie on chromatica,  :oprah: It just seems like the album has no story line

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

BruceWayneOnMe

She is gonna release 5 videos next week! Just Wait!!!

Spoiler

I know because my mother works at 711 and it is very similar to 911- the song on chromatica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KORG

I can feel a storyline. It's like a big journey of self discovery but also discovery of a new land and a religion inside her own mind.

I think the videos will join it together but I really think there is a story to play out

GreenDiamond

Yep I also expect more world building but music is so good i forgot about it lol

auburn

I'm disappointed we never got much from the world itself. The tribes would've made a fun personality quiz that we could take and have us all identify with different tribes (one idea could be that all the different collaborators, writers, and producers could also take it and we could get a list of celebrities that also are part of the same tribe) .

The music videos don't necessarily tie into the world very much, and if they do, you can't really tell. The "United States of Chromatica" twitter account is a good concept that she could've done and expanded. 

There was so much more that she could've done to make this more interactive. 

GaGaAst

file a complain against against rona sis 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

chromaticainmyhead
9 minutes ago, KORG said:

I can feel a storyline. It's like a big journey of self discovery but also discovery of a new land and a religion inside her own mind.

I think the videos will join it together but I really think there is a story to play out

yeah let‘s wait and see. SL and ROM contributed pretty much the entire storyline so we‘ll hopefully get more glimpses of Chromatica

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

hpmcmill

This may age poorly, but the era just started....? The album dropped yesterday? How do we have any idea whats in store for the rest of the era? Chromatica TV is yet to be truly announced, and we have no clue what might be more explored in the coming weeks/months as it pertains to Chromatica story-telling/tribes.

Summerboi14

We are at the beginning. If she made it all clear we would complain that nothing happens.

warhol killer

I'm sure there's more coming up in a few months. The album was just released, and we got to hear the music side to it. I'm hoping for more Chromatica visuals! :tony:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

WORLDofGAGA

On Spotify Gaga explains more about what Chromatica is and about, there a 4 videos, 2 before the album and 1 before each Orchestral interlude. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Glamourpuss

The Zane Lowe interview gave a good insight into what Chromatica is all about. I watched it just before listening to the album and I feel like I really understood Gaga in depth and the album impacted me in a way that I don't think it would've if I hadn't watched that interview first. I recommend that if you haven't seen it yet.

You have to visualise the journey that the album is taking you on. The album was designed to take you away from reality and live on Chromatica in your mind.  

TheSlash

You have to consider that Gaga could not do everything she intended to do for this era before this stupid pandemic came up. Imo, at this point we just have to wait. Gaga definitely has smth in store for us :pray: .

Ew, David!

just another gay
1 hour ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

On Spotify Gaga explains more about what Chromatica is and about, there a 4 videos, 2 before the album and 1 before each Orchestral interlude. 

As much I love her and the idea, I couldnt help thinking that she sounds like she was making it up on the spot. LOL

Interlude

I thought the Chromatica concept introduced in SL would have been stronger represented throughout the album or in media. Corona could have impacted that promotional cycle though.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived