💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Plastic Doll video idea (Inspired by The Politician)

tomdsgn

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

I recently started watching Ryan Murphy’s show The Politician on Netflix and thought the opening titles were so cool 

When I heard Plastic Doll it made me think of this sequence, and then I thought how cool would it be to have a video where Gaga’s friends are assembling Gaga and putting references into her body that made her who she was? 

Thematically this wouldn’t really work as a chromatica video but I’m gonna word vomit anyway 

It could start off with Gaga’s decapitated head lying on the floor singing the first verse - until someone comes and picks up her head, from that point Gaga’s face wouldn’t be the focus of any shots in the video, you’d constantly just see her face in the background singing the song while the focus is on her friends assembling her limbs, cameo references and Easter egg props making an appearance as they have fun reassembling her body and helping her heal 

I’d love the tone to be like, less space sci fi and more if you imagine the cast of Friends putting Rachel back together - it could be sweet and funny and cute and :enigma:

Ignore me bye 

March34th

I actually really love this idea :enigma::heart:

F*ck Chromatica could be such an amazing visual album/ musical movie:nooo:

Like imagine a movie version of Chromatica with Rocky Horror Picture Show vibes, so there's acting but every 5 or so minutes it goes into one of the songs but it all fits into the storyline

sleepyhead
1 minute ago, March34th said:

I actually really love this idea :enigma::heart:

F*ck Chromatica could be such an amazing visual album/ musical movie:nooo:

Like imagine a movie version of Chromatica with Rocky Horror Picture Show vibes, so there's acting but every 5 or so minutes it goes into one of the songs but it all fits into the storyline

that's what i thought 

Archived