Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTV reacts to Chromatica

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

He said that he liked the album, but has slight irritations with some songs. Gave it 3.5/5.

End Racism Now

Andreu

I like his videos but "I find cuts towards the end like A Sine From Above to be the weakest"... electric chair. The third act is the best part of the album period

C1trus

Looking at the other videos, he looks like a reviewer that sees the worst of every album (especially pop).

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Chlorine Sevigny
28 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

He said that he liked the album, but has slight irritations with some songs. Gave it 3.5/5.

Let me go report the video for copyright infringement. :giggle:

GagaOhhLaLa
17 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I like his videos but "I find cuts towards the end like A Sine From Above to be the weakest"... electric chair. The third act is the best part of the album period

He said 1000 doves.

Sine From Above was his favorite

Creyk
17 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I feel he rushed his review. I too was disappointed with SFA and 1D on my first listen but after sitting with them for a bit they totally grew on me and now I can't get enough. But if he is not a stan he might not have enough patience to really digest the songs.

Andreu
4 minutes ago, GagaOhhLaLa said:

He said 1000 doves.

Sine From Above was his favorite

woops :billie: 1000 doves is my second favourite still, so my pont stands. ARTV whats good :grr:

Andreu
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I feel he rushed his review. I too was disappointed with SFA and 1D on my first listen but after sitting with them for a bit they totally grew on me and now I can't get enough. But if he is not a stan he might not have enough patience to really digest the songs.

I agree and this applies for all the albums... how are you gonna have a formed opinion of an album the day it is released. But reviews and this kind of things have become a race where all the creator content run to get the clicks for being the first one, and I can't blame them for doing that, but it clearly makes the content worse.

The album is very house and EDM which I hate. I love how Gaga made dance music more theatrical and dark in the past which I did not get on this album. But the songs that I like from the album are my favorite from her whole discography so im happy with that.

Jose P
28 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Looking at the other videos, he looks like a reviewer that sees the worst of every album (especially pop).

Not really. His reviews are very unbiased and well-informed. He’s a big Gaga fan btw. 

Archived