Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Chromatica Collection

L E O

Featured Posts

L E O

Hi! 

Disclamer: I'm ABSOLUTELY not sure where this belongs, so if any mods sees that, feel free to move it into the right section!

SO. As some of you may know, I'm having an Instagram where I post my new physical releases, and my Chromatica copies started to roll in, so I'd thought I'd share!

GagaXCollection

Stunning!!! :bradley:

I don't know a better account :tony:

ladygagaxcollection.com

darkchylde

ahhh i love how good the pictures on your ig are! how are you guys storing your chromatica vinyls? since there's no gatefold i'm scared of keeping mine next to my other vinyls and it bending/warping somehow

Dadru

Omg the standard CD is pretty! I only bought deluxe but I think I'm going to order me a standard :vegas:

L E O

New one! From now I'll space up the publications in time, I don't have THAT much editions left to post!

HausofMaud
8 hours ago, darkchylde said:

ahhh i love how good the pictures on your ig are! how are you guys storing your chromatica vinyls? since there's no gatefold i'm scared of keeping mine next to my other vinyls and it bending/warping somehow

I use these kind of sleeves: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Big-Fudge-Premium-Record-Sleeves-50x-pack/dp/B07B8QTRJS/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=vinyl+sleeve&qid=1590860374&sr=8-8

It just nearly fit in the PVC sleeve haha 🤣

Lord Axel

Love it, can't wait until I start getting all my editions in <3 May I direct you to the official CD collection thread? :hor: 

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

elijahfan

Bitch absolutely knew what she was doing releasing all these different editions :ladyhaha:

bluemonkey
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Bitch absolutely knew what she was doing releasing all these different editions :ladyhaha:

She might as well have added a gatefold vinyl :interestinga:

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

She might as well have added a gatefold vinyl :interestinga:

Sis, we both know she will at some point.... Gotta keep those sales coming. She's no fool, she wasn't gonna drop the version everyone wanted right away :ladyhaha:

That being said, I received my clear vinyle today and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I used to regret not ordering the picture disk, but not anymore.

GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, wucromaa said:

I can't create topics, can anyone tell me why?

you're too new, avoids people creating accounts and spamming

post more content and add to conversation in threads

GagaUnderYou

I also purchased every copy I could in the US/CAN market. :vegas:

bluemonkey
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Sis, we both know she will at some point.... Gotta keep those sales coming. She's no fool, she wasn't gonna drop the version everyone wanted right away :ladyhaha:

That being said, I received my clear vinyle today and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I used to regret not ordering the picture disk, but not anymore.

See that’s why I’m torn, I want the gatefold as I don’t even have a vinyl player ( in the process of getting but ya know bad timing) 

I was also thinking of just getting the vinyls anyways as seeing videos it does look cool but was thinking of getting the silver one (it is called chromatica afterall lol )

Maybe I’ll just wait till the gatefold comes out. I’m getting the scarf anyways so I can use it as a mask when going out :awesome:

Archived