💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Rain On Me" Debuts at #2 in Australia

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Bradley

She should honestly start her tour in Australia and Asia before moving back to Europe and America.

She's been serving the USA for three eras including Cheek to Cheek, it'd be nice to start from the other hemisphere for a change. She did that with the Born This Way Ball when she kicked it off in South Korea.

It's also safer cause these continents seem to be recovering from the pandemic more quickly than the USA and Europe do.

GaGaAst

first is Rockstar? By how many units? Any chance it will jump to #2 tomorrow? 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, GaGaAst said:

first is Rockstar? By how many units? Any chance it will jump to #2 tomorrow? 

Idek that song or who it is... but it doesn’t deserve it over ROM.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Anveeroy

Miss Kylie Minogue, we need an answer!! :triggered: Why not #1!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Original Diva
17 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She should honestly start her tour in Australia and Asia before moving back to Europe and America.

She's been serving the USA for three eras including Cheek to Cheek, it'd be nice to start from the other hemisphere for a change. She did that with the Born This Way Ball when she kicked it off in South Korea.

It's also safer cause these continents seem to be recovering from the pandemic more quickly than the USA and Europe do.

It is safer in Australia at the moment and she has not been here since the Artrave(!) so it would be great for her to be here again. I've never been able to have the pleasure of seeing her live and I would love to be able to be apart of that.

excuse me no

Bradley
22 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

It is safer in Australia at the moment and she has not been here since the Artrave(!) so it would be great for her to be here again. I've never been able to have the pleasure of seeing her live and I would love to be able to be apart of that.

I'm not familiar with how she was doing pre-Chromatica but it seems like she's experiencing immense success in this era, and maybe A Star Is Born too if I'm not wrong. Do you think she could sell out stadiums or huge arenas in the major Australian cities?

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

How about Stupid Larva?

It debuted at #7

YourCureness
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I'm not familiar with how she was doing pre-Chromatica but it seems like she's experiencing immense success in this era, and maybe A Star Is Born too if I'm not wrong. Do you think she could sell out stadiums or huge arenas in the major Australian cities?

She's been slaying Australia since The Cure. She can do multiple cities in AUS for sure

Archived