other

Every Gaga Title Track

Chromatican

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Monster remains her best title track:pawsup:

♥ Kindness Police.

Chromatica Island

Monster is her best title track, but ARTPOP comes close for me!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Yuuri

ARTPOP would've beaten the competition by a long shot if it was closer to the Itunes Festival version

DavidLuis198

I know those are title tracks and so are the tracks with the same name as the album, but I really think that, thematically, Sine From Above is the real title track, like, all of the others kind of define the feel of the album and it's themes, and I think Sine From Above does this job on Chromatica

Spoiler

also, why you put Chromatica I 3 times :huntyga:

I don't know how to write in english

Gerrard174

Now that you list them, i finally realised there is no title track this time as they are interludes. :flop:

pop ate my heart

I agree w the user above that Sine from Above can be considered the title track. In other words, the heart of the album. It fully encompasses the entire album's concept and message, just like the other title tracks do on their albums. Plus, it has Sine on the title, which is the album's symbol and reason of being

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

ice bear

ARTPOP and joanne are the best of their own album

ice heard one side from above

Creyk
1 hour ago, DavidLuis198 said:

I know those are title tracks and so are the tracks with the same name as the album, but I really think that, thematically, Sine From Above is the real title track, like, all of the others kind of define the feel of the album and it's themes, and I think Sine From Above does this job on Chromatica

Reveal hidden contents

also, why you put Chromatica I 3 times :huntyga:

Happy to see this comment. I came here to say the same thing. The album should have been named sine or sign from above.

Archived