Favorite Interludes  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite?

• Chromatica I - Alice
    • Chromatica II - 911
    • Chromatica III - Sine From Above

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

I have been listening the interludes along with the tracks that come after.

They are really amazing and seamlessly transitioned into the next song.

Chromatica I - Alice

Chromatica II - 911

Chromatica III - Sine From Above

I always start with the interludes everytime I listen to those three songs. :tony:

Is it just me or .... ?

Look at those clowns

Spyro

Throwback when everyone melted down a gaga album was gonna have interludes now everyone will expel your stan card if you skip them

Spyro the Dragon

GregJA

Chromatica II (Chromalude :stalkga:) / 911 hands down - I SCREECHED when I first heard it 

no competition 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I always start with the interludes everytime I listen to those three songs. :tony:

Is it just me or .... ?

I'm currently going through the album track by track after listening to it in full for 20 times (when a new album comes out, I usually listen to the album on repeat for X amount of times then I go on a repeat-one spree through the entire album) and I made a playlist for each interlude with the next track. So good!

Chromatica II - 911 > Chromatica III - Sine From Above > Chromatica I - Alice

raragaga

the transition from chromatica II to 911 is perfection

xoxo

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, Spyro said:

Throwback when everyone melted down a gaga album was gonna have interludes now everyone will expel your stan card if you skip them

Yeah, I was not happy when we first found out about the tracklist thinking I might skip them, but oh boy I was so wrong, now I'm so happy they sound amazing as a whole.

Look at those clowns

Spyro

Also, I only skip Chromatica I, it's a bit too long compared to the others and I just want to start DANCING.  Plus, it doesn't compliment Alice as much as the other interludes.  I CAN'T listen to 911 at all if I haven't heard Chromatica II tho.

Spyro the Dragon

Rudz Xinc
Just now, Spyro said:

Also, I only skip Chromatica I, it's a bit too long compared to the others and I just want to start DANCING.  Plus, it doesn't compliment Alice as much as the other interludes.  I CAN'T listen to 911 at all if I haven't heard Chromatica II tho.

Yeah, feels like Chromatica II and 911 are one track. :tony:

Look at those clowns

Interlude

Yes, lets. :reductive:

Ironically, I'm not usually the biggest fan of audio interludes in albums. It typically feels like a waste but it works so well with Chromatica, I listen to them each time. The 911 transition still gets me.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

heavymlover

My favorite is Chromatica I. It's beautiful and very melancholic. That transition from II to 911 though... :legend:

Franch Toast

Gaga could be a classical music composer (technically, I guess she is now). 

She/Her/Hers

PartySick

We all know Chromatilude into 911 is a damn serve but let's acknowledge how lovely III into Sine From Above sounds :sara:

🖤

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

We all know Chromatilude into 911 is a damn serve but let's acknowledge how lovely III into Sine From Above sounds :sara:

Those two are my favorites. :vegas:

Look at those clowns

Archived