💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I wish Gaga was interacting with Blackpink

Lava

Featured Posts

Lava

As a Kpop fan, the majority of music I listen to is Kpop. (But Gaga will always be my #1 :hor:

however Gaga and BP haven’t even publicly interacted with each other. Rosé posted about the song and that’s literally it. 

its just disappointing bc I love Kpop so much and was so excited when I saw they were collabing, and the song is amazing, but I wish they were communicating and having fun together like Gaga and Ari.

Tbh idk if it’s just BP? If you’re not into Kpop, BP is under the music label YG who is known notoriously for being unfair to his artists and it’s been extremely obvious BP have been unhappy being in his company. I don’t know if the company would limit their communication with her? But I really hope Gaga didn’t just choose them to sing the song and that’s it.

funkmedowntown
4 minutes ago, Lava said:

I really hope Gaga didn’t just choose them to sing the song and that’s it.

Florence Welch was robbed. 

Little Mons✟er

HoneyB

I’m still really curious on how Gaga found out about them, and how much they interacted. Never would I have ever thought she would collab with Blackpink or any Kpop group for that matter

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Interlude

Hoping we'll get more of that down the line for sure.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Linus Gaga

be patient,  i think just not happening yet :billie:

Hit me a message and say hi !

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I’m still really curious on how Gaga found out about them, and how much they interacted. Never would I have ever thought she would collab with Blackpink or any Kpop group for that matter

she had a kpop group open for the artrave and she’s always about inclusivity and innovation, it makes perfect sense tbh

LilyLark

TBH with everything that's going on right now in the US I'm not surprised she's not interacting much/doing much on social media.

HoneyB
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

she had a kpop group open for the artrave and she’s always about inclusivity and innovation, it makes perfect sense tbh

True. I hope that she does this for other foreign singers in the future, I would love to see her collab with Japanese singers too:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, Lava said:

As a Kpop fan, the majority of music I listen to is Kpop. (But Gaga will always be my #1 :hor:

however Gaga and BP haven’t even publicly interacted with each other. Rosé posted about the song and that’s literally it. 

its just disappointing bc I love Kpop so much and was so excited when I saw they were collabing, and the song is amazing, but I wish they were communicating and having fun together like Gaga and Ari.

Tbh idk if it’s just BP? If you’re not into Kpop, BP is under the music label YG who is known notoriously for being unfair to his artists and it’s been extremely obvious BP have been unhappy being in his company. I don’t know if the company would limit their communication with her? But I really hope Gaga didn’t just choose them to sing the song and that’s it.

The company might want them to wait until the MV, too, if a MV is coming next week.

Chromatica Island
12 minutes ago, Talenti said:

True. I hope that she does this for other foreign singers in the future, I would love to see her collab with Japanese singers too:giveup:

I would LOVE for her to collab with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu! I would love for her to do something with Vocaloid in the future too, it's obvious she stans Miku!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Reginald

Are we really sure if Sour Candy is technically even a single? It was released early as a surprise and was a massive success, but is it official?

:huh: I don't want to get myself too hyped at the possibility of a MV, if Sour Candy's early release was intended to be a buzz track 

@Talenti @Monsterabriel  :udidnt: Lady Gaga and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in a music video together would be LEGENDARY.  The fashion would end other pop girls' entire careers :lmao:, and KPP would become a stateside icon. 

How about a duet with Utada Hikaru, also?

Monsterxo
31 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I read somewhere a while ago that bloodpop was a big fan so he convinced Gaga to include them.

Then Gaga tweeted this 2 days ago

I feel like this hints that Gaga wasn't going to make Sour Candy into a collab at first, but then bloodpop/burns "turned" it into one.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
34 minutes ago, Talenti said:

there under the same company 

Mychal

Archived