💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on Gaga's "L" signature on Chromatica cds?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

FentyGa

tbh i dont get it either way lol signatories only rly make sense if you got it in person, personally

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

Did my post sound like I had one? I didn't realize, haha! I didn't recieve one, just sharing my opinion, that's all! I totally agree though!

No I meant “you” in the “the purchaser of the signed booklet” way

I got one and I’m worried mine won’t even end up being signed. So at this point I’m hoping for an L lmao sorry for the confusion 

Interlude

Bless her, I almost feel bad for ordering now :messga:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Gracious Gaga

she could draw a ":)" and I would be grateful.  lots of celebrities have someone else do signatures with them .

♥ Kindness Police.

Chromatica Island

I already have an autograph of her full name( I got it as a christmas gift from my parents, I was in shock when I got it), so it doesn't bother me.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

GagaUnderYou
6 minutes ago, Jed said:

Yes I got one completely identically signed as others I found online. Same three dot markings as everyone else. 

Uhh you could buy just the signed album booklet for 17.99 anything extra spent was your own choice the booklets weren’t specially signed for each different set they’d be given too.... the fact you like her enough to spend that much but not enough to give her the benefit of the doubt that did thousands on thousands of these

She shouldn't have made so many available if she wasn't willing to deliver a signature fans would be satisfied with. Good thing the signature is pretty much free with purchase. I'm grateful but I'm just saying. 

Chromatica Island
7 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

tbh i dont get it either way lol signatories only rly make sense if you got it in person, personally

I have her autograph, she didn't even sign it for me and it's still one of my most prized possessions! My parents bought it for me, they didn't have to do it, but I am grateful to own it in my collection!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

serenity
Just now, GagaUnderYou said:

She shouldn't have made so many available if she wasn't willing to deliver a signature fans would be satisfied with. Good thing the signature is pretty much free with purchase. I'm grateful but I'm just saying. 

I would have to agree. Fans have purchased with the assumption they are getting a proper signature not a letter that anyone could scribble on there themselves. 

Also for some fans this could be the first item with Gaga’s signature on it that they have been able to purchase so I can see why it would be disappointing.

RAMROD

:shrug: 

it's only $18, and she probably in pain with the fibro, or just can't with all the complaining from Monsters during time she signs that. Or just forgot. Sometimes we can slip :shrug:

We will see if it is a pattern or just this one.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

darkchylde
32 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait spill the tea, did Nicky actually do that??? 

yeaaah i can't recall the album but she was caught on it 

derpmonster

L. Gaga :billie:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

darkchylde
31 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I was expecting "Lady Gaga" as a full signature is that too much to ask after paying about $350 on albums/vinyls alone from a super rich pop star? :enigma:

yeah... it's a signature. she signed it.

At least we know she was really the one who signed it and not a machine or a couple of interns :huntyga:

Miichael
9 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

yeaaah i can't recall the album but she was caught on it 

It was with the lithographs for Queen. I bought one anticipating it to be hand signed, then found out later that it was identical to every other signature on the others with three dots in the same spots

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived