Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Sine From Above Hits 1 Million Views

Ancient Alien

Featured Posts

LOUDER

Gaga make it single please, we need it. :bradley:

Imagine how perfect an mv for SFA would it be. :bradley:

Let me go stream this perfection again and again.

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I get goosebumps and at every listen. No song has ever given me actual goosebumps. 

Same here!

skedaddleBItCh

Now imagine the MV:bradley: This here is literally one of her best songs:firega: The songwriting, the production, the rave in the end, the atmosphere it sets, the chills I get everytime I listen to it:messga:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Clarence

one of her best songs. also. whoever made this thread 2 years ago must be happy right now :firega: 

shoful

As an actuary, having a song that references math is heavenly :flutter: #Nerd

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

SpadesToStart

SFA definitely feels like the crown jewel of the album.

I don't know how likely it is in the long run, but a MV with Gaga and Elton together would be super interesting to see! :nooo:

Ancient Alien
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

As an actuary, having a song that references math is heavenly :flutter: #Nerd

physics, astronomy, philosophy, humanity. She includes it all :bradley:

Where is LG7
47 minutes ago, KORG said:

Now make a video.

With Taron Egerton for the lols

Taron Egerton and Ava Max should be casted for the music video

ItsCaseyPaul

I really don't know why -

I've heard the album (in its entirety) from start to finish at LEAST 12 or 13 times. And EVERY SINGLE time my eyes literally tear up when Sine From Above plays. 

I mean, it's quite possibly the best song from Gaga period. But the tears? Not sure why but my body just reacts so viscerally.

Ancient Alien
10 minutes ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

I really don't know why -

I've heard the album (in its entirety) from start to finish at LEAST 12 or 13 times. And EVERY SINGLE time my eyes literally tear up when Sine From Above plays. 

I mean, it's quite possibly the best song from Gaga period. But the tears? Not sure why but my body just reacts so viscerally.

Music theory at its finest packed with tremendous emotion and profound expience in life. We know that she's been through it. :kara:

It's so sad! This song could make me cry! :sharon:

It's one of my absolute favorites and I'll forever hold it in my heart... and sine! :heart:

Even if it doesn't haven a music video this HAS to be sent to radios! It's literally SOOO good and it's the perfect song to listen to when driving around in the dark, which I heard you can't actually do that now in Minnesota at the moment because of all the rioting that's been going on, but this song NEEDS to be out and made more public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaughtyIckyCockatoo-small.gif

Cheriedarling

haaaaa! oui, happy to see that this song get the recognition that she deserve , you can't help but just want to cry and dance while listening to it , hope she will decide to make an official single of this masterpiece 

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived