đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race season 12's winner!

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai
Just now, Mythos said:

I liked all 3 of them, and they were all good, but they kinda were missing something which previous winner clearly had. So i didnt really care about the outcome or who would win.

They had 0 star power. All 3 were shy but sassy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

I guess they did what they could but I was kinda disappointed w the finale lol just felt idk rushed almost

after lip sync #2 tho I would’ve eliminated crystal tho so the top 2 can each get more focus for the final. Jaida is a super talented queen, even tho I wanted Gigi to win lol Jaida was my 2nd choice so good for her.

Aphrodizy26
21 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Well, let's not pretend that Jaida's win over Crystal in the makeover challenge was not questionable. Plus the non-sense that was the political debate challenge. Either way, I'm not saying the doesn't deserve it, she's great, but I don't think she was better than Gigi or Crystal, she probably won because of the current situation in the US. And I get why some can't connect with Gigi.

Jaida's a professional MUA outside of the show and there was an amazing family resemblance between the two, Versus Crystal and her partner looking more or so like they came from the same universe rather than the same drag family.

Jaida was definitely better than Gigi. Gigi was just another pretty white girl that they were giving a similar edit to Aquaria; while that's not her fault, I think it turned a lot of people off and made them bored of her quickly. Gigi also comes from a very accepting and financially well off background, making a possible win from her even more undeserving. Jaida's win is more of a "hard work gets  you what you deserve kinda win," which i wholeheartedly love.

Aphrodizy26
21 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Confused...if someone is a Gigi fan they are racist? 

not once did they say this

but gigi has hardcore fans who openly called black queens the hard r slur and said black queens just arent talented because they're black

Born This Way

I really love Crystal but it felt like a long shot. I'm glad for Jadia.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Ceres

I had Jaida do a cameo for my boyfriends bday a couple weeks ago (his bday is this Sunday) 

so I had him watch it tonight after his gifts as a surprise, it was a perfect way to celebrate her win and his bday!!

✧ ✧ ✧

Darcklighter22

Chrystal was a different kind of camp as past winners have been odd/spooky camp. Gigi still has personal/confidence issues to deal with before she could of been crowned and we have had a fashion win a few times. And we'll we had no "real house wife" type of drag yet so....insert Jaida.

ThisGuyTony

The biggest crime was Ru not being in drag. :smh: 

OT: Congrats Jaida! :applause:

ShayCristoforo
11 hours ago, Enigma said:

A black queen won thanks to her talent and charisma and here you are pretending it's a conspiracy theory or a political move :madge:

Even when we’re excellent, there’s still pushback lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Interlude

Adorable video :flutter:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

uo111
2 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Chrystal was a different kind of camp as past winners have been odd/spooky camp. Gigi still has personal/confidence issues to deal with before she could of been crowned and we have had a fashion win a few times. And we'll we had no "real house wife" type of drag yet so....insert Jaida.

You mean no biological woman winner, right?

2 hours ago, Interlude said:

@3:40, that was my Widow dance :air:

They all look amazing here!

elijahfan

Definitely wouldn't have been my choice... She was consistent through the competition, but I don't think she's brought anything new or innovative, it's just really good pageant drag and after 12 seasons, I feel like I've seen it a thousand times.

To me, the real winner of the season is Crystal Methyd, that's what the future of drag looks like. I've also very much enjoyed Gigi Goode, she was my favorite for a long time, but I feel like her drag sometimes veered too much towards cosplay. In terms of the finale lipsyncs, I also think Gigi was the best out of the 3.

Ziggy
14 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

I don’t think so.. Crystal only had one win. Gigi had some questionable wins. 

Plus, seeing how Gigi has been so controversial, tone deaf, and careless... it’s a tad bit off putting :enigma:

Elaborate a bit on Gigi, please? I don’t really keep up with the show and only saw episode 1, the finale, and then some photos of looks on IG so idk a whole lot lol

Fantina
2 hours ago, Interlude said:

Crystal crying :bradley::bradley::bradley::bradley:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

BangTheGong

Not some of you acting like Jaida winning is a controversy :deadbanana:. Jaida won, point blank. She was awesome the entire season, such a likeable contestant and had soooo much talent. Rational audience members stan :legend:

Archived