💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race season 12's winner!

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

shame
5 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Confused...if someone is a Gigi fan they are racist? 

it's more like the other way around, the ones who are leaving racist comments on Jaida's socials happen to be Gigi stans

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame

reasons why Jaida won:

Jaida

- embodies drag excellence yet remains humble

- is extraordinarily talented, crafted every single garment she wore on the runway

- is classy: speaks on important issues with eloquence, talks about personal stories with heart; spreading empathy

- is kind, open-hearted: many queens shared their personal experiences with Jaida about how she positively impacted them,  a true queen for the people

- is self-aware and cognizant of the influence she has: which is super important on a politically-themed season emphasizing the significance of using a platform for positive change

if you've come this far and still question the outcome of the season, then stay pressed and ignorant

shame
3 hours ago, Fantina said:

Gigi ignored quarantine to go film a video with James Charles (might have also been another video with Jefree). She also posted on her Instagram story why she was apolitical (you are a drag queen first and foremost, you are a walking political statement) and gave a half-assed apology. She also posted not long ago that being gay was a privilege. I had enough of her at that point. Thought she changed, but apparently not. She is a great queen but not a queen of the people like Jaida.

This.

not to mention her tweeting "I cant BReAtHe" around the same time George Floyd was murdered and those being some of his dying words. 

she neglects to stay informed with the issues of today and remains wilfully oblivious because it's convenient for her and her privilege. i def think she can grow bc she's willing to learn. But right now she's not ready to receive a title that carries a lot of meaning that she's unable to comprehend.

Dominic

She wouldn't have been in my top 3 at the start but she really won me over as the series progressed. Definitely a deserving winner, they all are. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

waterlikemisery

i am a huge fan of jaida, most of you guys probably don't know her or where she comes from and what she has done to fight for where she is right now but that win is deserved.

some of y'all also might not know this but jaida actually got 1 week to prepare where as crystal and gigi got 2, vh1 threatened to take legal action against gigi because she filmed her performance in a studio where they asked her to perform specifically in her home, she of course did it in her home after.

also LOVE crystal but she couldn't really win with that survivor lip sync and gigi could not win at all, not with her insensitive tweets and her shitty excuses for not being vocal about the murder for George Floyd after tweeting that she can't breathe for some reason :neyde:

jaida won fair and square, please appreciate her more :kiss:

SpanishScheisse

I don’t see Jaida at the level of other Rulaul’s drag race winners:madge:

AndiGaga

Gigi is my all time favorite out of all 12 seasons, so i'm dissapointed

I find Jaida very very boring and unoriginal

I like her, imo she is a very kind and cool queen but idk... it has all been seen before 

Gigi was spectacular! Yes she had some weak weeks towards the end but she was never in the bottom two and has 4 wins!

Crsytal is just adorable, i LOVE her!

I'm very happy to maybe see Crystal and Gigi again on All Stars!

Crystal is THE perfect candidate for an All Stars Season

Gigi has to do All Stars to secure her crown

NewUsername

They all deserved it, I think I would have been happy with all of the 3 outcomes, but Jaida was my favorite overall to win since Heidi's elimination, so I'm happy she won!

ImpossiblePrincess
8 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Like her but... seriously? Gigi and Crystal deserved it way more

Shut up

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Hyperballad
8 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Well, let's not pretend that Jaida's win over Crystal in the makeover challenge was not questionable. Plus the non-sense that was the political debate challenge. Either way, I'm not saying the doesn't deserve it, she's great, but I don't think she was better than Gigi or Crystal, she probably won because of the current situation in the US. And I get why some can't connect with Gigi.

She won because she’s an excellent drag queen. Period. :awkney:

ImpossiblePrincess

Jaida deserved the win and she’s an amazing queen! 

ImpossiblePrincess

This thread- I realise how much I hate drag race fans omg

ImpossiblePrincess
13 minutes ago, SpanishScheisse said:

I don’t see Jaida at the level of other Rulaul’s drag race winners:madge:

What a shame suck it up

Archived