šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race season 12's winner!

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
28 minutes ago, BangTheGong said:

Not some of you acting like Jaida winning is a controversyĀ :deadbanana:. Jaida won, point blank. She was awesome the entire season, such a likeable contestant and had soooo much talent. Rational audience members stanĀ :legend:

As Mariah balenciaga once said:

336ebebc58405a75b49e687f57d6c42c.gif

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
15 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Well, let's not pretend that Jaida's win over Crystal in the makeover challenge was notĀ questionable. Plus the non-sense that was the political debate challenge. Either way, I'm not saying the doesn't deserve it, she's great, but I don't think she was better thanĀ Gigi or Crystal, she probably won because of the current situation in the US. And I get why some can't connect with Gigi.

I donā€™t even watch the show, but itā€™s hella dehumanizing to her and dismissive to the effort she has put in to even get on this show let alone whatever she did to get to the finale toĀ say she won because sheā€™s black. Wtf? Thatā€™s a real opportunity to check your s***, that is. Oof.

Antonio

Yaaaay! She was my favourite, truly blessed moment

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

Haldy

Miss Jaida Essence Hall, queen of queens, a stunning winner who will carry the RPDR legacy with pride, poise and excellence. We cannot do anything but stan.

Jaidaā€™s work was so consistent and brilliant, she deserves it!

I really enjoy her fashionĀ and confidence. Even though I was team Crystal, I recognize Jaida was the whole package and most likely to win the competition.

Gigi was also very good!

SHALLOW

Pageant queens are so annoyingĀ :messga:Ā i think she improved a lot but still... Gigi was on another levelĀ :bradley:

Yurikuma

I loved all three of them so I'm happy for Jaida....but that "I'm Like a Bird" lipsync was so incredibly iconic i couldn't breathe.Ā 

But, why do I feel like Sherry Pie would have won were she not a predatorĀ :air:

Sugar Baby

this is the very first season of Drag Race that I really didnt care about

from what I seen all these queens are so meh and dont really stand out from the rest of each other and even less when you compared to past seasons queensĀ 

a weak winner for a weak season I guessĀ 

this season was so forgettableĀ 

Sugar Baby
1 hour ago, Yurikuma said:

Ā 

But, why do I feel like Sherry Pie would have won were she not a predatorĀ :air:

yeah her fashion was really good on the runway and and she was clearly talented and charismatic

Ā 

bet she could have been the very first chubby/overweight winner of Drag Race, too bad she is trashĀ 

This season was so boring, Jaida was my favorite from the top 3 tho.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

GC1234

I love all 3! But Jaida totally won the last lip sync, even my dad said she shouldā€™ve won and he doesnā€™tĀ even watch drag raceĀ :trollga:

Get that fire exit door, Iā€™m off...

FlopSlurper

HighkeyĀ sad for Gigi but I was fine with any of the 3 winning anyway. Also I opened twitter by mistake because I forgot I was avoiding social media and the first thing that showed was AquariaĀ retweeting Jaida's tweet, the way every season gets spoiled for me :selena:Ā 

robbiemalik

I was totally blindsided that Jaida won, I thought it was either Gigi or crystal tbh. That galaxy dress from jaida was immaculate.Ā 

Adrenaliner

My eyes were only on Gigi during that last lipsync

She should have won period

Still not mad, love Jaida! GongratzĀ :vegas:

Archived