Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Predict what the most overrated and underrated tracks will be on Chromatica

HoneyB

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

:reductive:

Overrated: Fun Tonight, I love it, but like there's better songs on the album for me

Underrated: Honestly Stupid Love, like almost no one is listening to it while listening to the album in full because of how different it is to the rest of it. I love the song, but it's definitely gonna be one of the most underrated few, and it's the lead :bradley:

agree with stupid love. after listening to the whole album i can understand why Stupid Love is the lead single 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM

Overrated: Sour Candy

Underrated: Enigma & Plastic Doll

I also can't deal with the hate for Babylon when its the best track on the record. xoxo

hotnpsychoxxx
10 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

:reductive:

Overrated: Fun Tonight, I love it, but like there's better songs on the album for me

Underrated: Honestly Stupid Love, like almost no one is listening to it while listening to the album in full because of how different it is to the rest of it. I love the song, but it's definitely gonna be one of the most underrated few, and it's the lead :bradley:

Feels like now it's Gaga habit to give up the lead single:derpga:

guyzplzstaph

Overrated: sine from above. For me it's actually terrible, but that's just preference.

Underrated: replay. I think it's the highlight of this album, but I've seen quite a few negative opinions about it.

Bubblegum Bitch
12 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Underrated: Honestly Stupid Love, like almost no one is listening to it while listening to the album

I skip it. :ohwell: I'm sorry but this production before the first verse is annoying, I can't listen to it. 

AndiGaga

For me

Overrated: 1000 Doves (this should have been a ballad, i know the piano demo exists and it shows, that that version is superior)

Underrated: Replay!!! REPLAY IS THAT BTCH

Killa

Overated: sine from above. 

Worse song, right the twin of hair. 

Enignma: underdog, the album should be all like this and babylon. This chorus puts everyone on theyre place. The verse isnt it so much tho. 

Replay also deserves love

Gracious Gaga

overrated: babylon & sine from above . 

underrated: replay.

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived