💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Never Doubt Gaga Again

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Remember a couple months ago when this forum was overrun with threads and posts about how "her team doesn't know how to do promo" and "there's no hype for this album"?? I do. I even had my own misgivings about the promotion and marketing.

But I can't remember a time I was more excited for an album release, and I felt like the GP was excited too, than in the two weeks leading up to this one! Rain on Me broke the internet, then the "Weather Girls" clips started trending on Youtube, ROM and Sour Candy served STREAMING LEGEND across all platforms, breaking records along the way. And this album is about to debut at #1, and with a huge haul, proving that we are all fools and know nothing, and that Mother knows best

Don't Call Me Gaga

Blastertoyo

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'll

Never 

Doubt

AAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

please enlighten me to death

Chromatica Island

I've never doubted her in the first place, I'm not as dramatic as some of y'all lmao

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I've never doubted her in the first place, I'm not as dramatica as some of y'all lmao

Fixedt

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Venus Rose

Some of you all love to doubt her, and it never works out for you. Some of us are called little managers for a reason. She's been doing this sh*t for over a decade now, don't you think we should trust her? I've learned my lesson.  :madge:

Monsieur D
Just now, Venus Rose said:

Some of you all love to doubt her, and it never works out for you. Some of us are called little managers for a reason. She's been doing this sh*t for over a decade now, don't you think we should trust her? I've learned my lesson.  :madge:

THIS.

Others fan bases trust their favs... I don't know why (some) little monsters cannot do it :neyde:

She already proved that she has a legendary mind, she'll be around for decades, we've been knew, she's already an icon.

Archived