• ARTPOP
    • Joanne
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Celina

The last 3 shift around all the time for me, but BTW/TFM have, for the first time in 9 years, been dethroned:

Chromatica > BTW = TFM > The Fame > ARTPOP > Joanne

And I know it's too soon to tell, but I have a feeling she's keeping that spot for the long run :giveup: 

MANiCURE 6

This is hard :triggered: I love all her albums and I feel personally attached to each ones...

1. ARTPOP

Spoiler

Mostly because this is the second Gaga album I've listened to after "discovering" her with "Joanne" and this was sooo iconic ! I was expecting something like "Joanne" but a bit more electronic. And then I heard "Aura". :ally: 

It also contains my favorite Gaga's song of all time. THE ICONIC "MANiCURE" ! :firega: 

"Jewels N' Drugs", "Dope" and "Donatella" are so underrated.

2. Joanne

Spoiler

Because this is the first Gaga album I've listened to so it'll always have a special place in my heart even though I enjoy her other albums more than this one.

"Perfect Illusion" is one of her best songs. It introduced me to her. Then I heard the good sis "Million Reasons" that I also love so much !

Her most underrated album.

3. Born This Way

Spoiler

This album changed my life. That's it. "Heavy Metal Lover" is my second favorite song from Gaga.

"The Queen", "Americano", "Fashion Of His Love", "Black Jesus † Amen Fashion" and "Bad Kids" are underrated.

4. Chromatica

Spoiler

Those songs... Those lyrics..... Incredible. "Fun Tonight" and "911"... This is me. She made me cry. And dance. And cry again while dancing.

"1000 Doves" is underrated.

I feel like with time, this album will top "Born This Way" for me. Maybe even "Joanne" and "ARTPOP" but I don't know yet. :vegas:

5. The Fame

Spoiler

This is an album I'm listening when I want to forget everything and you know, just have fun ! "Summerboy", "Retro Dance Freak" and "Disco Heaven" are her most underrated songs.

6. The Fame Monster

Spoiler

Her most iconic album to date. Wish it was a bit longer ! It not higher cause it's only 8 tracks :ally: But I love it as much as I enjoy her other albums don't get me wrong ! "Teeth" is underrated... It's so powerful ! I mean... that beat drop in the beginning... Always gets me !

I feel like my ranking's gonna be controversial :ladyhaha:

River

TFM

Google Chromatica

BTW

ARTPOP

Joanne

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Monsieur D

Born This Way / Chromatica > ARTPOP > The Fame Monster > Joanne (I love Joanne though, so no shade at all) > The Fame

ASIB has its days... I love the album (ARUTW, INLA > Careers), but I don't count it as part of her official discography...

Chromatica is I C O N I C already, BTW is shaking, her discography is not safe :firega:

The Fame Monster

1. Born This Way

Pure perfection throughout the album.
Favorite songs: Born This Way (The Country Road Version) and Hair

2. The Fame Monster

As Born This Way, a great album throughout the album. The only flaw is that it is too short.
Favorite song: Dance In the Dark

3. Chromatica

Wonderful album. Could be better than The Fame Monster if the album had more strong songs like Alice, Free Woman, 911 and Babylon instead of Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, Replay and 1000 Doves.
Favorite songs: Babylon and Free Woman

4. Joanne

A special album to me. I love that it is stripped down soft rock album. Still not as strong as the TOP 3.
Favorite song: Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)

5. ARTPOP

A great album, but has only a few really strong songs in my opinion.
Favorite songs: Gypsy and Aura

6. The Fame

A great album, but the sound is dated in my opinion. I want to skip half of the album. 
Favorite songs: LoveGame and live-version of Paparazzi

Find your freedom in the music

Archived