Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

VIDEO: Gaga playing Babylon demo snippet at V magazine shoot

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

POPARTHD

V Magazine posted on Instagram an hour ago a video from the behind the scenes of Gaga's shoot for them, that happened on feb/march of 2019. And as it turns out, she played the Babylon demo on the shoot as you can hear, and it's different than the album version of course:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Wow, she's been sitting on it for so long... Makes sense why songs get so many different versions before coming out. I'm always fascinated by the making of her albums timeline, and the one for Chromatica has been so mysterious because she teased so little.

mezzanine

this looks like that other bowie-ish demo we got a snippet of, i'm still keeping the album version as my fav and the haus labs remix/version

1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

this is the David bowie version! the same one that leaked it sounds like :) love this one!

It hasn't and never sampled "Fame" by David Bowie.

Fancy Pants sampled Fame, Babylon sounded nothing like it 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

BABYL0N

I swear I forced myself to be friends with the album one but I can‘t this is the one that we NEED and DESERVE

POPARTHD
2 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

I swear I forced myself to be friends with the album one but I can‘t this is the one that we NEED and DESERVE

84647-D48-3156-4-ED4-B1-BF-B9800-AFB78-E

plasticalice

It sounds a million times better already. They royally messed up. :/

jorja

I love how we're literally doing gossip and babbling on over this track for so long now :laughga:

Gagaplayer315

Please Gaga and Bloodpop let this be in the fullfilled promises list and release this bop :nooo:

Gracious Gaga
14 minutes ago, Rio said:

It hasn't and never sampled "Fame" by David Bowie.

Fancy Pants sampled Fame, Babylon sounded nothing like it 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

I haven't and never said it sampled "fame" by David bowie

it sounds like a David bowie song is what I meant by saying "this is the David bowie version" :triggered:

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived