💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

SOPHIE's thoughts on Gaga's current music!

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

"I love the atmosphere of this whole new wave of Gaga. It’s meaningful to me right now. Bloodpop did the production and I said the same to him the other day: that it’s such a good vibe to bring into the universe at this present moment. I’ve always talked to him about “summer house” tracks that aren’t more genre-specific than that. It’s just: summer, party, feel good, funky, soulful house music. 

It’s been through so many different iterations by this point but it’s a genre of its own now – everyone knows what that means. It seems open and it feels good to many people. Some of my younger friends saw it in a completely different way. One-off dance songs were a lot more possible back [in the late ’90s and early ’00s]. I don’t know what that says about the current state of music. Perhaps you have to have a status or an identity now."

https://theface.com/music/sophie-behind-the-boards-pop-scottish-producer

Haldy

Cannot wait to hear SOPHIE's remixs. I am almost certain her 'TBA' status means she's gonna have a hand in different versions of the tracks, just like we're getting the other version of Babylon.

Helix

Was just reading that interview! Such an interesting read, and awesome to see Gaga included in the list <3 Makes me hopeful we'll get to see their tracks come out eventually.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Haldy said:

Cannot wait to hear SOPHIE's remixs. I am almost certain her 'TBA' status means she's gonna have a hand in different versions of the tracks, just like we're getting the other version of Babylon.

She most likely did Love Me Right on the Deluxe Version :) (We don't know for sure because the booklet for the Deluxe Version completely omits the bonus tracks lol)

Roboboy

yeah I think she's on Love Me Right

BleepBloop

I don't think it's her work...also Bloodpop is supposedly credited on it

xoxo Craig

All I want to know is... is there another version of Chromatica thats going to be released? :nooo:

End Racism Now

PinkJelly
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

All I want to know is... is there another version of Chromatica thats going to be released? :nooo:

If there is, my bank account is not ready :selena:

Danny Milk

I really feel like she produced Love Me Right, it sounds a lot like It's Okay To Cry

I guess it doesn't really matter

BleepBloop
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I think so. A Chromatica The Remix perhaps? There has to be a logical explanation for the other Babylon vsrsion

myluis617

wow, such an incredible way of praising Chromatica cause thats how I experience it. Its so amazing. Gaga did great with the sound, like it gave me so many references through her eras; by the voices, word refences, sounds from past works or pitching of her voice. 

Its different while at the same time it has a production that carries it through. They did really good with this album. 911's vocals give me life, that "ooh" hook, so enchanting. Plastic doll should be a single tbh.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I don't think it's her work...also Bloodpop is supposedly credited on it

Would make sense since he executive produced the album... but this... and Bloods revelation that theres the Haus Labs version of Babylon thats gonna get released... I can't help but think there is another Chromatica on its way

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I think so. A Chromatica The Remix perhaps? There has to be a logical explanation for the other Babylon vsrsion

The fact Bloodpop is a troll maybe? 🤣 Try not to set yourself up for appointment, you know what he's like

chromaticainmyhead

her articulate view on music and the world makes me *ugh* every time. I really hope they create music that‘ll be released some day

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

youandi

Ah what a lovely thing for her to say. I really hope there's some tracks of hers held back to release later or some remixes on the way 

Archived