Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica: A Visual Story that Deserves to be Seen

God Control

Featured Posts

God Control

I’ve been listening to Chromatica and I gotta say the album tracks are for better than the two singles so far. I can understand why she chose those two as singles, as they are probably the only two that stand out as one distinctive songs.

The way the album is structured feels a lot like a journey, like one long ever-changing track, like some mega-mix. It also feels like a remixed version of existing down-tempo/acoustic tracks.

The thing I love the most about it is it’s continuity and I think she needs to make it a visual album, because she clearly created so much thought and lore for the planet Chromatica and the tribes and I wanna see all that, and seeing how continuous, how part of a whole each song feels further reinforces that. It’s like a musical not an album, where the lyrics is speech and the music is just a theme, and I absolutely love it specifically for that. It’s definitely a brand new experience that deserves to be made much more visual and theatrical down the line.

I’m far happier about the album and songs like Babylon, Alice, 911, Enigma, Sine from Above, Free Woman, Fun Tonight and the Chromatica interludes than Stupid Love and Rain On Me. So I just wanna say thank you Gaga and please don’t stop at two or three music videos, make this era as visually abundant as possible and don’t abandon the seemingly rich lore you have for all these songs, tribes and images.

Chromatica Island

I think she will, after seeing skrillex's post on twitter with the Plastic Doll visual.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

teenagechrist

I really wish this was a visual album. The way the songs transition between each other is done so perfectly, the whole album feels really cohesive, it really feels like its own universe. The songs have so much detail and love put to them in terms of production and songwriting, and the visuals for this era have been on point. 

I've seen this tweet from Skrillex and I feel like music videos like this would be so cool for each song of the album. I really want this era to be a visual, inmersive experience. 

feeling so hot tamale

God Control
44 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

I really wish this was a visual album. The way the songs transition between each other is done so perfectly, the whole album feels really cohesive, it really feels like its own universe. The songs have so much detail and love put to them in terms of production and songwriting, and the visuals for this era have been on point. 

I've seen this tweet from Skrillex and I feel like music videos like this would be so cool for each song of the album. I really want this era to be a visual, inmersive experience. 

Imagine an entire music video or short film in these visual standards. That would be some of the best things she’d ever done. I just hope she won’t give up on it so fast

BlackCrown

I really hope it will happen, I've always hope that Gaga would do a visual album and Chromatica is meant to be one. The promo visuals we got are incredibles and a whole visual album in this style, with a cyberpunk universe, would be out of this world :pray:

I just hope that the current situation won't make it impossible 

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

God Control
20 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

I really hope it will happen, I've always hope that Gaga would do a visual album and Chromatica is meant to be one. The promo visuals we got are incredibles and a whole visual album in this style, with a cyberpunk universe, would be out of this world :pray:

I just hope that the current situation won't make it impossible 

Yesss all the lore she created and all the visuals really fit the flow of the songs and would be a shame to just let that all go to waste.

God Control

I need Babylon next as a single with a music video, either that or Alice.

Archived