Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what will LG7 be like?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

Noir

LG7?????? c2c 2.0 gotta arrive soon and I don't even mean that ironically. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny

No :wtf: it's ridiculously soon for me to be thinking about the next one, I’m exhausted.

Perhaps in a week, but then that’d be rather late, wouldn’t it?
3b9c14a8-2a52-45b7-96x9kti.gif

PlasticDollGirl
25 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

You're going to be waiting a while. Rumor has it she wants to do another album with Tony, plus she has her film career, and if she chooses to have kids, well....maybe LG7 will be an album full of lullabies! 

No I don’t want a song like daisies please no :poot:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

PartySick
5 hours ago, yxi said:

Don't worry Cheek3Cheek is coming :tony:

I hope so :flutter:

🖤

God Control

I am, but I bet it’s not coming anytime in the foreseeable future, especially if this tour is delay and then she’d go doing some movies or whatever or takes a break. 

• 2 weeks later...
J e s s e
On 5/29/2020 at 7:39 PM, PlasticDollGirl said:

Yeah tbh, I think she should release albums every year. I really don’t get the whole 3-4 year breaks :neyde:

Maybe two years? We don’t want a riri situation

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

TMM90

I for one can’t wait for ‘Chromatica The Remix’. LG7 can wait till life after the pandemic.

Red Velvet
On 5/30/2020 at 7:39 AM, PlasticDollGirl said:

she should release albums every day.

Fixed

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

FentyGa

tbh i am curious about where she’ll go next. i mean, she’s completed the ‘stripped back personal album —> return to my pop roots’ storyline, very ray of light —> music, so now it’s like...where do we go from here? she could truly do anything

alice911

This is why yall set urself up for disappointment. LG7 wont be coming till 2024-25. Eat it digest it vomit and **** on this fact. So enjoy what u got now and learn to live in the present. 

alice911

Anyway this woman is so unpredictable idek what i want from LG7. I think she has given us all.

So i would love for her to explore new genres and sounds and still be a little mainstream.. Dont want her to pull an Fka twigs/charlie cxcx etc

funkyhaus

When Corona eases up a lot, I’d love to see an EP coming, like a rerelease with like 6 new songs? New lead and everything, and get to do all she wanted to do promo wise with Chromatica :green:

Drag Race Drinking GIF by MOODMAN

Archived