đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The production for Chromatica was not it

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Jose P

Hmm I think it’s generic and basic at points but fantastic in others. Alice, Sine From Above, 911, Babylon, and even ROM have amazing production. I’d say it’s basic in Free Woman and Plastic Doll for the most part.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
radioactive

i agree that it could’ve been MUUUCHHH better if it wasn’t so bloodpoop dominated 

oprah eating GIF

magicalgaga

Maybe the structure of the songs is similar to one another but the actual production part... I don't really know how you'd listen to for example Replay and Plastic Doll and say that they're similar production-wise. They're all very different instrumentally. Cohesive is exactly the right word to describe the album. It's a concept album and those usually have a very distinct sound to them (once again bringing up Sgt. Pepper's bc it's literally the first one of its kind).

i was born this way, baby

brooklynights

hadn't even rly thought of this? i think that's the point tho in how some songs can sound similar or repetitive lol.

listening to the original leaked free woman u kinda get why they changed it up a bit to fit the rest of the album

AMENiCURE

nnn mess this was a bad idea maybe i shouldve kept it to myself:air: but hearing different perspectives is very helpful, i'm gonna def give the album more tries and consider what everyone said when listening to it

DontCallMeAlice
21 minutes ago, Mill said:

It’s very Britney Jean vibes. 

Not you comparing the album of the year with Myah jean... I can’t :billie:

Padam.

Candy Gaga

So the production on 911 , 1000 Doves , Alice , Sine From Above , Stupid Love , Enigma , Replay , Sour Candy are the same

That's not true

GerMonsterNotta

Lots of hateful comments back to you :fail:  Dont let any of them get you down. 
I think people just want their Chromatica day, and to relish in the joy of so much new Gaga.... after all everyones  waited for so long and cares enough to be here....

Roxanne

that's why I don't wanted BLOODPOP (demo destroyer and same style instrumental lover) as main producer :triggered:

SwissMonster

I don’t agree but it’s intresting cause a friend of mine told me the exact same today :oprah:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Admin locked this topic

Archived