22 minutes ago, Runway said:

She said only legends allowed + katy

Ur gonna burn for that :air:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
31 minutes ago, PartySick said:

As long as she still follows and interacts with Gaga I really don't care :ohwell:

Social media is taken too seriously tbh

I doubt she'll ever have beef with Gaga... unless its to eat steak or Italian pasta with beef :billie:

End Racism Now

Sepsami
26 minutes ago, Luc said:

Good for her. She's way past these artists anyways, ready to join the tier of pop princesses and queens.

She's already there tbh, Thank you, Next's impact

rasclautmangos

I remember when people freaked out when she deleted her birthday post to Gaga, saying that the collab was canceled.

Who knows why Ari does the things she does. It's just so sad that people take social media so serious.

Jessica Germ
41 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ariana setting trends of who should be cancelled next lol

We never cancelling Lana ✨ 

little legend
25 minutes ago, Jose P said:

But Gaga spoke up about the situation tho

I know I was just kidding 

high heeled fem
19 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Kylie Jenner. They really should add "Jenner" in title when they talk about that Kylie.

Agreed. Thank you

SchwineLove

Last time I unfollowed a person in Twitter I don't need some deep-rooted philosophy. I just don't like their tweets, so why the stans always overblown this littlest things.

By unfollowing these celebrities she's really sending a message, an important message at that. She's setting an example and using her power as a celebrity to show other celebs how it's done. I think celebs will change this world, and Ariana is very close to doing it with those simple clicks. Keep unfollowing Arnana, more and more people who have done wrong things!! I'm glad she doesn't follow Trump, who knows how far he wouldve gone if she didn't do that!! 

ice bear

bout time they became irrelevant anyways except lana

but although i'm a huge fan of lana, not addressing the problem when she's just had trouble involving racism (indepedently if she said it or the public made it to be) just serves to consolidate the mess

ice heard one side from above

Archived