đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favourite Chromatica lyric lines, and why ?

GerMonsterNotta

Featured Posts

GerMonsterNotta

You love the paparazzi, love the fame
Even though you know it causes me pain

... an ode to right back to the start and the pain she's suffered throughout.

2School4Cool

“I stare at the girl in the mirror, she talks to me too.”

“I’ve been flying with some broken arms. Lift me up, just a small nudge, and I’ll be flying like a thousand doves.”

“Feeling something that I can’t explain, think it’s a wound I still entertain.”

“Holding on so tight to this status, it’s not real but I’ll try to grab it, keep myself in beautiful places, paradise is in my hands.”

“Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave, then I sit inside it wondering if I’ll behave.”

“I’m not perfect yet, but I’ll keep trying.”

“Who was it that pulled the trigger, was it you or I? ... I won’t blame myself because we both know you were the one.”

“Before there was love there was silence, I heard one sine and it healed my heart, heard a sine.”

See The Best In Everyone

codymonster

Tell me, who dressed you? Where'd you get that hat?
Why is she cryin'? What's the price tag?
Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga?
Looks so sad, what is this saga? 

It’s not necessarily the lyrics, it’s just the way they feel for me with the music. They’re actually really depressing lyrics; her life basically feels meaningless and pointless most of the time, but the song has such a fun feel still. I love the way she intertwines questions interviewers/the public would ask her with questions that are more personal (why are you crying? Why are you sad?) as if the line is blurred and her feelings aren’t actually real. It gives a Marina “Oh No” type vibe to me.

Also, I’m also just really glad she snuck in saying “Gaga” somewhere in the record.

AshIey

One that stood out to me is “ I wish I were dry but at least I’m alive”. It perfectly describes what I’ve been feeling lately.

Just A Holy Fool

This is my dance floor, I fought for. Ain’t hard, that’s what I’m living for”

sad leonardo dicaprio GIF

Archived