💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Sine from above become a single?

HeavyCapiLover

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

Yes, but it should be the LAST ONE. It's the best song to close an era.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
audrey horne

As the last single of the era idk. In any case it's so cool to see a senior artist on a drum-bass/trance track. so refreshing 

Chic

Should be:

1. Stupid Love

2. Rain on Me

3. Sour Candy

4. Sine From Above

With a final video for Enigma, recorded on the tour

HugoJG

Yes, maybe last but definitely it HAS to be at some point. Is the best song on the album tbh

zerojk

If it doesn’t become single i hope at least we get a video like with John Wayne

artd0me

It’s one of my absolute favourites from her discography, but I don’t want a MV for that one. I’m afraid (and pretty sure) it couldn’t compete with the beautiful pictures I have in my head while listening 

Clarence

i would love it to be. 1000 Doves and Sine from Above are the best songs on the album and my top faves of gaga's of all time. 

Spoiler

inb4 the 911 gays riot 

Spoiler

:vegas:

I don't know what the criteria are for a succesful single these days, but I can tell you this ...... I think it's a great song, and for people of my age the image of Elton John singing with such vigour, and on such a vibrant song, the words 'When I was young, I felt immortal' is a powerful one.

I'd be hoping for a longer version, and just think what you could do with the video.

Brad

Sine is gonna be the I Like It Rough/DITD/ScheiBe/MJH of Chromatica. Amazingly addicting fan favorite but it won't get the promo or attention it deserves from the GP. 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Bobina

No, it’s great and I’m my top two but it one of the very few that didn’t get shaved down for better streaming and radio success. I suppose they could radio edit it, but tbh I still would say no. 

"back to you, f*cker"

JustJames

Yes, absolutely. Not only is it a fan favorite, but it is an unexpected highlight of the album per the critics as well, offering one of the few songs that felt truly complete by coming in at over 3:00, allowing for one of the few explicit experimental moments on the album in the outro. I would love to see it released after 08/31 for the next Grammy cycle so it can compete in Best Pop Duo/Group.

However, I think her next single *needs* to be a solo effort (likely Free Woman though I'd prefer Fun Tonight/Replay) which - along with a limited release of Sour Candy - should get her through the summer. A double-release on 9/11 with Sine in UK/EU/AUS and Fun Tonight/Replay on 9/18 in all markets could be a great close to the era; she could promote and perform both, generate buzz with Elton appearances, perform accoustic renditions, and integrate a BTWF fundraiser + mental health campaign.

06/19: Limited Market (Asia) Release of Sour Candy | 06/21: Official Music Video

07/24: Full Release of Single #3 Fun Tonight/Free Woman + Official Music Video

09/11: Limited Market (UK, AUS/NZ, EU) Release of Sine From Above + Adult/HAC Radio

09/18: Full Release of Single #4 Fun Tonight/Replay | 09/21: Official Music Video + Radio

Archived