đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica slow/ballads version

paurok89

Featured Posts

paurok89

Hey guys I just had this thought after listening to 1000 doves piano demo cause it literally had me in tears :ohno:. 

Would you be up for Gaga making a lyrical/piano Chromatica version?(Sine from above (Yeah, I looked with my face up to the sky) (Piano version) vibes) Can you imagine how heart touching all the songs would be. Majority of the songs on the album have lyrics that touch the deepest parts of your psyche. I assume that piano versions of Replay, Fun tonight, Rain on me, Sine from above and even Stupid love would make every single monster cry (and then LA would actually be flooded :ally:)

So would you be up for it? or are you emotionless monsters who can't shed a tear?:interestinga:

and don't get me wrong I'm more than happy about how Chromatica turned out to be. :pawsup:

Noemii

I’m literally crying because I’ve just listened to it and it’s so beautiful.:messga: I really hope that this and Love Me Right will be available on streaming platforms:bradley:

2School4Cool

The first thing I thought hearing Fun Tonight was how amazing it would sound as a piano ballad! (The album version is perfect! It would make an excellent ballad too, though.)

See The Best In Everyone

paurok89
Just now, Noemii said:

I’m literally crying because I’ve just listened to it and it’s so beautiful.:messga: I really hope that this and Love Me Right will be available on streaming platforms:bradley:

Same! I think that 1000 doves piano version >>>>>>> original. I think that she only changed it because ballads dont really fit in with the rest of the album. And the whole idea of the album was to dance out your pain so it wouldn't had stood right with the message. But I definitely think she would/will perform the piano version in chromatica ball

GAGASEXUAL

Maybe she already mentioned this on that NikkieTutorials video :enigma: A pop album and a full piano album

paurok89
2 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

The first thing I thought hearing Fun Tonight was how amazing it would sound as a piano ballad! (The album version is perfect! It would make an excellent ballad too, though.)

yaaaas. And the thing is that at the end of the day most of Gaga's songs are initially made as piano versions unless they are sampled. So they do exist. Most likely different and not full but still! if fun tonight early demos ever leak i'll have to cancel my heart before i have a heart attack

paurok89
1 minute ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

Maybe she already mentioned this on that NikkieTutorials video :enigma: A pop album and a full piano album

omg I completely forgot about it! im praying for it to be true :worship2:

Obobo

In the Zane Lowe interview she said this was her just writing music and handing it off to a producer. Which means she probably wrote most of these in acoustic form and then worked with them.

It also makes sense how the album is about healing. All these songs have very personal and painful subject matter then reformulated to a happier tune.

NewUsername
11 minutes ago, paurok89 said:

Same! I think that 1000 doves piano version >>>>>>> original. I think that she only changed it because ballads dont really fit in with the rest of the album. And the whole idea of the album was to dance out your pain so it wouldn't had stood right with the message. But I definitely think she would/will perform the piano version in chromatica ball

mte

paurok89
1 minute ago, juede said:

In the Zane Lowe interview she said this was her just writing music and handing it off to a producer. Which means she probably wrote most of these in acoustic form and then worked with them.

It also makes sense how the album is about healing. All these songs have very personal and painful subject matter then reformulated to a happier tune.

That's very true. I really hope some of the early demos leak at some point. Whenever we get a piano cover I feel like it's a complete new song for some reason :giggle:

JillTyrell2004

I am surprised, considering she’s known and loved for her acoustic versions, that she hasn’t released a dual album with originals and acoustics both included. Has that been done before?

JillTyrell2004
12 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I totally forgot about that but I think you’re right, she did.

numb the flame
24 minutes ago, paurok89 said:

I hope she does first verse and chorus of the piano demo then the second verse onwards the album version. 

March34th

there were rumours about this happening a few weeks ago and I hope they turn out to be true. I love when artists do acoustic/piano/orchestral adaptations of their existing discography and officially release them:staymad:

Archived