Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nina Schofield reacts to Chromatica

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

She loved the entire project :diane:   I really recommend watching the video because she gives such good detail and opinions on each song

End Racism Now

guccic0och

She’s my fave reaction channel :sara:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

xoxo Craig
27 minutes ago, carsonjoel said:

She’s my fave reaction channel :sara:

Me too :diane:  I feel like because she actually is a musician, she has a very good ear and picks up mostly everything :sara:

End Racism Now

Awakened M

I love her so much. I am literally watching the video as we speak. You can see it in her face and body language that she took her time with her reaction and review of the album.:bradley: 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

RickMonster98

such a genuine and intelligent young woman :flutter: easily one of the best music reactors on youtube (and not just because she liked the album)

FfFfFfFF

I love her reviews and how she speaks about the songs musically and production-wise. :applause: She really got something to say and it's worth watching, especially compared to other music reactions out there.

Monsterxo

Wow, she's great at reviewing songs.

Such a better reviewer than those who just scream infront of their camera or repeat generic phrases while making shady comments.

shame
Just now, Monsterxo said:

Wow, she's great at reviewing songs.

Such a better reviewer than those who just scream infront of their camera or repeat generic phrases while making shady comments.

tenor.gif?itemid=16638504

angels forever, forever angels

Daylight Jokers

I love Nina. I don't think I ever saw her react negatively to any song tho. 

auburn

She's so wholesome. I love her in-depth analysis of the production. Even with the songs she may not have liked (you can tell by her facial expressions), she was still respectful and professional about the album. 

Star

Such a sweetheart. I really enjoyed her reaction to most of the music I listened to. And she surprised me with the details that I didn't find. She's such an amazing and honest reactioner I have ever seen

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, xSilver said:

So glad seeing I'm not the only one crying during Sine From Above. :selena:

Literally :cryga:

End Racism Now

Archived