💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone feel guilty about focusing on 1 song?

Chlorine Sevigny

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny

I don't know if guilty is the right word...

But instead of replaying my initial faves over and over, I am replaying the album in its entirety. 

Maybe the whole album is my fav. :nooo:

But do you know what I mean / am I alone? :triggered:

SpookyKid

yeah :air: I cant stop wanting to listen to the 2nd act but I feel like all of it deserves my attention :air: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ShayCristoforo

The thing is, all of these songs get stuck in your head. I was focused on Sine From Above, then I re-listened to Alice, then Fun Tonight, etc.
And they all got stuck in my head, they all pulled focus. It's like magical music lol. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Guest Adarsh

The entire album is built to be streamed start to finish. That’s why it’s hard to pick a favorite. It’s a masterpiece :legend:

lavenderblondee

Definitely. It's so hard to move on from certain songs. This entire album is just incredible. :bradley:

Sepsami

No, Alice, Enigma & Sine From Above are my clear favs :lolly: Doesn't mean I dislike the others

Lucas
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

yeah :air: I cant stop wanting to listen to the 2nd act but I feel like all of it deserves my attention :air: 

Why the hell are people talking about a second act? I'm confused :confused:

Luke78619

I defo have songs that I look forward to more than others but I’m still laying from beginning to end :sara:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RAMROD

Yes, favoritism is not OK. Just remember what a middle child would feels if you going to do this again. :bradley:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Why the hell are people talking about a second act? I'm confused :confused:

Chromatica I - Fun Tonight = Act I

Chromatica II - Replay = Act II

Chromatica III - Babylon = Act III

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

britneygaga99

Fun Tonight and Sine from Above are in my top 10 Gaga song all time. I listen to those ones on repeat, and I have no regret, they’re THAT good :cryga:

Chlorine Sevigny
5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

The entire album is built to be streamed start to finish. That’s why it’s hard to pick a favorite. It’s a masterpiece :legend:

I agree... the individual songs are great but how it all flows, the mood it takes you through... streaming the entire thing is like this experience. Like one long bop. :bradley:

I slipped a little bit and had Babylon on loop for a while last night but I course corrected. :fan:

Glamourpuss

Yes, I've been feeling the same way. It's because Gaga asked us to listen to the whole album from start to finish and I feel like I'm betraying her. :sweat:

I kept putting Alice, 911 and Replay on a loop. 

Chlorine Sevigny
3 minutes ago, britneygaga99 said:

Fun Tonight and Sine from Above are in my top 10 Gaga song all time. I listen to those ones on repeat, and I have no regret, they’re THAT good :cryga:

Fun Tonight has grown on me a lot. All the songs I was iffy on have definitely grown on me. I think listening to the entire thing helps put you in the right state of mind as well, so you get the context. 

Lucas
12 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Chromatica I - Fun Tonight = Act I

Chromatica II - Replay = Act II

Chromatica III - Babylon = Act III

Oh I thought people were talking about a second act of Chromatica like we were gonna get a second act of ARTPOP :sweat: thanks for clarifying

Archived