Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on Graham Norton

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, JINNOCIDE said:

while LMs and Madonna fans kill each other online :billie:

Honestly, I feel like a lot of LM's are over the whole Madonna feud it's more Madonna fans always finding something about Gaga to comment on. While some monsters do the same to M, I see it a lot more from M's fanbase. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon
7 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Do you not see the similarities?

A lot of stuff sounded like that in the late 80s and early 90s. Madonna's VOGUE actually contains a sample from another song. She just took that sound and made it more popular, but VOGUE wasn't the first song that sounded like that, it was just the typical 80s ballroom underground music that black and latino people danced to. If anything,Gaga would be referencing that.

But to answer your question: not really, the song reminds me of that genre, but not of Madonna's VOGUE (which I absolutely LOVE btw).

Queen Bitch
7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Yet her fans still won’t stop being miserable by dragging Gaga for everything :saladga:

I'd say it goes both ways. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, MOT said:

I'm pleasantly surprised by this. I thought Graham was anti-Gaga.

Why would he be Anti Gaga? :what:  He's had her on his show every era

End Racism Now

Skabi

inb4 madonna pops up and says gaga never went to her party and well have a full on born this way era part 2

Guest Adarsh
9 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

I'd say it goes both ways. 

Not really. Little monsters would never attack her first if her fans didn’t instigate. Nobody cares about Madonna that much.

PanPikus

Her Ocean's 8 Met Gala moment :ally:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

culturalbaptism
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Wow I’m just shocked madonna and her we’re hanging out :udidnt:

They're ok now. Or at least polite friends! I'm dead with the diamond story. I hope the full thing goes online.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why would he be Anti Gaga? :what:  He's had her on his show every era

Maybe I'm just paranoid (well actually, that's proven, it's just a question of extent at this stage), but here's the evidence.

Graham was on with Stephen Colbert and told a story about a very demanding guest who sent one of her minions down to ask for another dressing room (to charge her phone) when she already had 8 or 9 dressing rooms. He wouldn't say who it was other than to say that it wasn't Madonna, as suggested by Colbert.

On Gaga's previous appearance with Graham, he made a couple of (arguably) spiteful remarks out of the blue when she spoke about Barbra Streisand. That is unlike Graham.

He recently did a lengthy interview with Sir Elton. Elton spoke about his kids and a picture of them with Gaga flashed up on the screen. It is inconceivable that Elton did not speak about Gaga at this point, but whatever was said was edited out.

Also, I don't think they hit it off great the first time Gaga was on Graham's show.

Maybe it's all in jest. If it was Gaga looking for another dressing-room, it could well have been a leg-pull.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, MOT said:

Maybe I'm just paranoid (well actually, that's proven, it's just a question of extent at this stage), but here's the evidence.

Graham was on with Stephen Colbert and told a story about a very demanding guest who sent one of her minions down to ask for another dressing room (to charge her phone) when she already had 8 or 9 dressing rooms. He wouldn't say who it was other than to say that it wasn't Madonna, as suggested by Colbert.

On Gaga's previous appearance with Graham, he made a couple of (arguably) spiteful remarks out of the blue when she spoke about Barbra Streisand. That is unlike Graham.

He recently did a lengthy interview with Sir Elton. Elton spoke about his kids and a picture of them with Gaga flashed up on the screen. It is inconceivable that Elton did not speak about Gaga at this point, but whatever was said was edited out.

Also, I don't think they hit it off great the first time Gaga was on Graham's show.

Maybe it's all in jest. If it was Gaga looking for another dressing-room, it could well have been a leg-pull.

I mean, that story doesn't sound like Gaga. Everyone who has worked with Gaga or interviewed Gaga has said positive things and said she was a credit to work with. It was probably another guest he had on, maybe an actress or something 

End Racism Now

Archived