Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did your target have Chromatica ?

mr.peter

Featured Posts

mr.peter

Woke up early came to target and no copies :( check all locations around me and nobody has it wtf ? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

SOLD OUT! that's why duh :poot:

No they say on the app not sold in this store 

SpadesToStart

I live in Minneapolis, so I had to drive to an outer suburb Target to pick up my copy (all the close ones are closed due to the riots), and then they had none on the shelf! But I asked, and they just hadn’t been unloaded from the truck yet! The employee was super nice and went back to get me one

Dayman

My friend had the same problem in Missouri. Mine had plenty and I even checked a lot of other states to see what the deal was and it just was an odd barren spot of no distribution.

Well I live in Minneapolis. People loved Chromatica so much that they looted it and burned it to the ground. 

L0NEL1GHTS

Nope.  I wanted to go buy it at the store just for the nostalgia of it all, but the closest Target to me that had it in stock was 180 miles away :interestinga: I finally just broke down and ordered it online and it’s supposed to get delivered on Wednesday so whatever 

Unfortunately I live in Ohio

AshIey

Their website says no stores near me have it in stock either. :madge: It’s disappointing because plenty of fans still go out and buy physical copies. I remember I got Joanne from Best Buy but they stopped selling cds.

migamiga

Nope! Just went and they said they haven’t received the shipment yet (sounds like other people have been asking too :ally:). And this in la where gaga was suppose to be delivering the copies herself :bradley: guess they really didn’t want the album leaking

Bobina

I have three targets within a 10 mile radius here, and only one has it in stock and the website says there's only 2 copies left :awkney:

"back to you, f*cker"

Luv u Sum

The app says not sold in stores everywhere but people are getting them so I would say just go and look, that’s what imma do 

Cookie Tookie

I called my local target and they said they have it in stock, just haven’t put it on the shelves yet

Archived