đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sine From Above is Gaga's peak of her career to date

RBNLM

Featured Posts

ZwRaven
23 minutes ago, MOT said:

Let's see, in the fullness of time etc...

But yes, I think it could well be the case. If released as a single, I think it will be huge, and it could come to be regarded as one of THE great songs.

Personal opinion, I think Elton's voice is magic on it.

Yea, he hasn't sounded that good in years.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sinefromabove22

it's my absolute favorite right now. but new peak...  time will tell when the hype is over

Sinefromabove22

it's my absolute favorite right now. but new peak...  time will tell when the hype is over

lavenderblondee

It's such an incredible song and the absolute opposite of what I thought it would be. She delivered a wonderful hit and...we don't even need to discuss how INCREDIBLE Elton sounds on it. I need a live performance with Elton.

Modern Ecstasy2

It’s one of the best songs of her career 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

MelbHawker

Its one of my all time Gaga songs after 24 hours of listening to it. :legend: 

flyaway

It's quite a moment. I was impressed by the production, and their vocals are amazing. And the lyrics are beautiful, it's literally an interpretation of God as the music. 

It reminded me of Marry the Night and the Edge of Glory.

NewUsername

Her peak, I wouldn't say, but it's definitely a new classic in her repertoire and one of the best songs on the album :flutter: It's everything I expected :flutter: 

The ending is a bit weird though :laughga:

Galactic Mess

The lyrics and the melody are 10/10. The only thing I don't enjoy that much is the breakdown. I think they could've used another synth or maybe an instrument, and it wouldn't sound kind of old (I know the throwback style was chosen on purpose, but still something sounds off for me in that car brakes noise). The rest of the song more than compensates for that, though. It's very beautiful, one of my favorites.

brooklyngypsy

Elton kinda ruins the song for me...his voice i just cant :-( and something about it feels too like...poppy Coldplay or Hillsong to me lmfao :toofunny: 

LOVE the early 2000s rave sound tho

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

It's quite a moment. I was impressed by the production, and their vocals are amazing. And the lyrics are beautiful, it's literally an interpretation of God as the music. 

It reminded me of Marry the Night and the Edge of Glory.

Exactly! Got EOG kind of song vibes as well!

flyaway
2 minutes ago, Da J said:

The lyrics and the melody are 10/10. The only thing I don't enjoy that much is the breakdown. I think they could've used another synth or maybe an instrument, and it wouldn't sound kind of old (I know the throwback style was chosen on purpose, but still something sounds off for me in that car brakes noise). The rest of the song more than compensates for that, though. It's very beautiful, one of my favorites.

Yeah, so over the top at the end :billie:  But weirdly cool at the same time.

Oh, I can't, such a good track. I never imagined Elton doing this type of record. 

Archived