question

Next Single ?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PinkJelly

There are so many single worthy songs imo, Replay, Enigma, Alice or Babylon would be great - rather Sour Candy stay a promo single for now I don’t like the idea of two back to back collab singles 

ImpossiblePrincess

There’s a few, 

Free Woman is more commercial

Fun Tonight (I mean potentially?)

Sour Candy has popularity atm

Enigma is kinda commercial

Also Sine From Above could work if the radio edit didn’t have the dance part as yk its radio.. (not saying I don’t love that part because I do.)

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Alice would be a great single, and the MV has potential to be so good if it ever gets one (i pray for that).

I would also love to see 911 as a single, but I’m not sure it is designed as such (even if it’s one of my fav hands down).

I would love to see Replay as a single too, but it’s the same, i don’t think it fits radio (at least not nowadays, back in 1996 maybe :enigma:)

Free Woman could definitely be a single imo, very Summer-ish :pole:

BABYL0N

NOT Sour Candy, maybe they can release it exclusively in Asia 

Plastic Doll is the Paparazzi of this Album definitely for the radio, easy but deep lyrics

Sine From Above is an instant radio hit and a Banger and I can imagine the ending part being made for being a part of a music video

Enigma is a single material too

911 is not for the GP or a song that could promote the album 

Sepsami
1 hour ago, shame said:

A few of my hetero friends heard it and LOVE IT. They say it vibes really well in public spaces. One of my friends heard it playing in a hardware store so it def has a chance to smash outside of the homosphere 

The homosphere :air:

I hope ur right, I just want her to have hits. All songs are good anyways :diane:

Archived