💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Chromatica Reaction Video

rence a deux

Featured Posts

rence a deux

Hello, everyone! I've idolized Gaga ever since, I was around eight-years old when I first heard her song and since then, I've always been supporting her because she honestly changed my life and helped me get through a lot of times not just with her music but also with the things she stand for. I love her so much not just as an artist but also as a person who is so real and I will love her forever and ever until they f***ing close the coffin. :sara::heart:

This is my first time doing a reaction video and I really wanted to film myself listening and reacting to Chromatica for the very first time because I want it to be memorable that I will be able to look back to it. This video was actually supposed to be uploaded earlier but I encountered some internet difficulties and the video was originally around 20GB but I had no choice but to compress the video so it lost its original quality. I'm sorry if the video is too long, it was actually supposed to be longer (around two hours) because I talked about Gaga a lot in the beginning but I had no choice but to cut those parts because no one might be interested to watch it. This is an hour-long video and I would like to share this moment to all of you. :kiss:

P.S. I've been listening to the album non-stop and I didn't know I could be much more blown away. I can't stop listening to this album, it's so magical and I honestly love it so much. :pray:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Archived