💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What I think the album chronicles / represents

Thats stupid Luv

Featured Posts

Thats stupid Luv

I was thinking how gaga said the album chronicles her life and I might be reaching but I thought about it and I have some thoughts on what each song represents 

Alice > falling down the rabbit hole / into fame, making her dreams come true 

Stupid love > relationship with luc Carl 

Rain on me > hip injury during BTW tour

Free woman > working against her manager on ARTPOP + trying to fight for her ideas and independence in her music 

Fun tonight > The backlash after ARTPOP

911 > reliance on drugs / weed during artrave era 

Plastic doll > being told how to save her career by fans and execs 

Sour candy > doing what she wanted in spite of everyone’s perceptions

Enigma > doing what no one expected showing her versatility  (acting / jazz)

Replay > releasing joanne and worrying about potential backlash again / also her relationship with taylor ending like previous ones 

Sine from above > looking internally and getting a sign / “sine” to learn to love the music , leading to success from super bowl + doing what she wanted (ASIB/million reasons)

1000 doves > in spite of regained success losing more men in her life and being lonely +  holding on for someone new / meeting her current man 

Babylon > revisiting her dance pop roots unabashedly , no longer fearing Madonna comparisons , criticism of her music or gossip + instead partying again (Chromatica)

I feel like I’m reaching but wondering what others might think / feel? Loving the album more and more.

tigerteeth

I‘m sure as always there are multiple ways to interpret her album and certain themes resonate more with you than others - that being said, I enjoyed your take on weaving a fabric of her entire journey into Chromatica 👏 

to me that’s the most fun and cathartic experience when listening to new Gaga albums (or even revisiting old ones) - finding new meaning in the songs and lyrics and finding new ways in which they connect to you on a personal level 🥰

NFRatwell

If you watch the Beats1 interview you’ll find out the real meanings, but these are interesting interpretations. 

Alice is more about how she falls into herself mentally, and she enters a dark place. In 911 she kinda references this by saying “my biggest enemy is me pop a 911” and that song is about her anti-psychotic medication. Free Woman is kinda more about the struggles in general she’s had to overcome as a woman in the industry, her rape being a major one. Sine From Above is more about her spiritual relationship with music. She’s referenced how the gods give her lyrics and melodies, this is like that. 

high heeled fem

Pretty much agree with it but not fun tonight, we know who that’s about :trollga:

Thats stupid Luv
34 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

If you watch the Beats1 interview you’ll find out the real meanings, but these are interesting interpretations. 

Alice is more about how she falls into herself mentally, and she enters a dark place. In 911 she kinda references this by saying “my biggest enemy is me pop a 911” and that song is about her anti-psychotic medication. Free Woman is kinda more about the struggles in general she’s had to overcome as a woman in the industry, her rape being a major one. Sine From Above is more about her spiritual relationship with music. She’s referenced how the gods give her lyrics and melodies, this is like that. 

Oh I haven’t seen that? Not the Zane Lowe one?? I guess I just was drawing the chronicle from start to finish as she said for us to listen to it and how that transitions with timeline / parts of her life more than anything , but that’s awesome she’s given specifics. 

I did mean her anti psychs in regard to her drug use, as far as I know her only casual drug use is marijuana otherwise tho? I’d love to see this interview 🥰😍 I’m gonna have to have a hunt 🏃‍♀️

Thats stupid Luv
15 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Pretty much agree with it but not fun tonight, we know who that’s about :trollga:

3AZvbEOL_400x400.jpg

:toofunny:

NFRatwell
16 minutes ago, Thats stupid Luv said:

Oh I haven’t seen that? Not the Zane Lowe one?? I guess I just was drawing the chronicle from start to finish as she said for us to listen to it and how that transitions with timeline / parts of her life more than anything , but that’s awesome she’s given specifics. 

I did mean her anti psychs in regard to her drug use, as far as I know her only casual drug use is marijuana otherwise tho? I’d love to see this interview 🥰😍 I’m gonna have to have a hunt 🏃‍♀️

A great interview if you have time to see

Archived