šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The last person on GGD to hear Chromatica

high heeled fem

Featured Posts

NewUsername
7 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Free women has been butcheredĀ after you hear the demo. Iā€™ll never get over that tbh.Ā 

keep listening to the demo. Alice, Sine and 911 and magical.Ā 

I haven't heard any of the demos yet. Would love if someone redirected me to all of them (Free Woman, Rain On Me, Babylon) -> the snippets, the demos, the intros etc

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I haven't heard any of the demos yet. Would love if someone redirected me to all of them (Free Woman, Rain On Me, Babylon) -> the snippets, the demos, the intros etc

Ā 

My advice: Don't. In this case, ignorance is bliss.

Also,

Babylon demo are never leaked in full. So these people who are disappointed are setting themselves up for disappointment based on 1 minute snippets.

As for Free Woman, while it is good, it was just too quiet and the mood and sounds is totally different from what the album is representing. Believe me when I said, the album version fits best and helped the album to sound very cohesive.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

NewUsername
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

My advice: Don't. In this case, ignorance is bliss.

Also,

Babylon demo are never leaked in full. So these people who are disappointed are setting themselves up for disappointment based on 1 minute snippets.

As for Free Woman, while it is good, it was just too quiet and the mood and sounds is totally different from what the album is representing. Believe me when I said, the album version fits best and helped the album to sound very cohesive.

I don't want to listen to it right away, now that I got to hear the album and getting to know it, but in some weeks or months I want to hear the demo's, knowing they're out there, I can't miss out of them. But thanks for saying this anyway :)

Archived