news

Bloodpop: Haus Labs Version of 'Babylon' Will Be Released

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
goodjujuvibes

I don't understand the hype for this version. The album version is so much better. :oops:

However, a whole remix album would be such a serve :staymad:

HauntingHollow

hm what if the rumored EP is gonna be a Haus Labs mix of some Chromatia songs

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Gaga exe loading

There was rumored to be a music video too right?OMG IM SO EXITED, THIS JAZZY GOSPEL BABYLON DISSAPOINTED ME SO MUCH:bradley:

Pop a 911. And another one

Dayman
26 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

I hope he's not trolling

He sounded annoyed at then end as if it was OBVIOUS it would be coming. So I doubt it this time.

Gangie

Hope it won’t get Americano Mariachi Version treatment :bradley:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Ty3009

This instrumental doesn’t fit the vibe of the song in its current form. People are only obsessing over this because they heard that instrumental first. This cult site was saying that the Bad Romance demo was better when the final version came out. Everyone gets too attached to demos.

Guest vivre sa vie

The same way 'I Want Your Love' was released 2-3 YEARS after the Tom Ford video.... :awkney:

lady gaga dancing GIF by Vevo

Massive Monster

That's some great news. The album version is a fun throwback but I think the Haus Labs had us all snatched. 

Kind regards

Dayman
30 minutes ago, Ty3009 said:

This instrumental doesn’t fit the vibe of the song in its current form. People are only obsessing over this because they heard that instrumental first. This cult site was saying that the Bad Romance demo was better when the final version came out. Everyone gets too attached to demos.

That's a really narrow view. They're both Dance songs but entirely different genres of dance music. Album version is more of a throwback and the Haus Labs is far more modern and current. It really isn't comparable to the Bad Romance demo situation - plus what we heard of it was an official and nearly complete instrumental since it was used for the Haus Labs launch. This is the single most drastic change in a song from what we were first previewed to what was the final song released.

Archived