💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica ???

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I just listened to Chromatica and it is easily one of Gaga’s best. And I think what shines the best in this album is how it full of contradictions that on paper shouldn’t work but they really do. For example you have an album full of explosive dance sounds where you would expect minimal or even shallow lyrics but if you pay close attention the lyrics are really meaningful and personal. A lot of the sounds sound very happy and upbeat but the lyrics could be considered very dark and even sad. Gaga made Ariana, Blackpink, and Elton all to sound like they are part of the same album even though these artists could not be more different. Somehow instrumental interludes work very well with electronic dance sounds. And the album sounds retro and futuristic at the same time. This album really is a mystery (?) or an Enigma (?) because Gaga makes the unexpected work so well. 

Little onionBoy

I just heard the transition from Chromatica II to 911 and i was left in critical condition :air:

LaLuna
Just now, Little onionBoy said:

I just heard the transition from Chromatic II to 911 and i was left in critical condition :air:

As were many people :bradley:

Chromatica Island

It really is an amazing experience to listen to!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

JRCF29
1 minute ago, Little onionBoy said:

I just heard the transition from Chromatica II to 911 and i was left in critical condition :air:

Quick, pop a 911

then pop another one 

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

Let’s do our best to chart it and force her to release it as the next single:vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Little onionBoy
Just now, LaLuna said:

She shouldve put a disclaimer or something :ladyhaha:

MonsterMom

That’s what Gaga does best. Making things work seamlessly that no one could pull off...that’s why we love her :icega: 

angelduuh

I really like the contrast between the dark and sad lyrics and the dance production. Easily her best

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Let’s do our best to chart it and force her to release it as the next single:vegas:

Don't worry, I'll demand it out of her.:stalkga:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived