💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is Gaga's maggot octopus

dit

Featured Posts

dit

This album has got to be Gaga's magneti opium or whatever the term is called when an artist reaches their artistic climax :giveup: This album is literally the greatest popgirl album I have ever heard. To me it has defeated Ray of Light which was up until now my favorite pop girl album (even though I am not a huge Madonna fan that album was undeniably amazing to me) but now Chromatica has got that title for me! I just am in shock and awe. l always believed in Gaga but I did not think she had ALL of this in her. Literally every song is immaculate. The only song I slightly find boring is Fun Tonight. Even Stupid Love which sounded sort of dull fits perfectly now into the album! I'm shook and so damn proud to be a monster and a fan of hers. I have always been proud but this album has revived something in this entire base I think. What an era. We are so lucky to be alive during this time my fellow monsters. ugh love you guys so much and love Gaga and that brilliant mind and voice of hers :kara: :heart: 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill

magnum opus :air: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

NFRatwell

Her best album lyrically

Her best album vocally

Her most cohesive album

JgHaus78

This album slaps harder than homemade food. Sue me if you disagree. 

PunkTheFunk

If you ignore the nostalgia factor of her previous albums and just look at this from a purely musical perspective, this is easily her best album. There's no question at all. 

Reginald

I'm absolutely floored :giveup: She really outdid her entire body of work in one fell swoop. :firega:

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

If you ignore the nostalgia factor of her previous albums and just look at this from a purely musical perspective, this is easily her best album. There's no question at all. 

We're going to have to upgrade you to Brass Moderator soon :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

ApplauseftAdele

MAGGOT OPUS:laughga:

OT : i respectfully disagree. To me there are definitely some standouts but there aren’t really any avenues on Chromatica that her or other artists haven’t already done but better. And as a fan of EDM some of the drops just sound painfully dated...

Born This Way was probably her magnum opus. No features, pure Gaga channeling everything from 80s pop to dark industrial to heavy metal to horror gospel to arena rock put in a blender with church bells, satan, and electropop. At the peak of her career. And most importantly a message that resonated with millions of lgbt fans around the world.

dit
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Mad Episode 1 GIF by The Bachelor

You risking it all dite

GUESS WHAT FATTY?! I'm a FREE WOMAN! 

EY-SY--XYAESoHb?format=jpg&name=medium

Monsieur D

Yes it is.

Best lyrics.

Best vocals. 

Also is her most cohesive album.

Bobina

I have to agree. The lyrics are amazing. And I've never related to an album of hers like I can with this one. She really make me feel that!! :giveup:

"back to you, f*cker"

PeachJug

Omg i LOVE fun tonight lol it might be my favorite from the album maybe I'm weird 

ToxicHot

Maggot octopus :rip:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived